Extra Chapter: Ethereal + My works

Ethereal (adj.)- Extremely delicate, light, not of this world.

Throughout the past year, you've shown this book immense support

Throughout the past year, you've shown this book immense support. I thank you for that. Never in my wildest dreams I would have imagined to have almost 3M reads on this book.

Indomitus' first birthday is on September 24th, in that celebration here's the most requested chapter.

Ares' POV when he sees Adrianna in the Epilogue.

This is also a crossover with 'Acquisition' by Sharyn_Jael . Tyrone and Celestina are her creations.

Without further Ado please enjoy. 🥂

_____________

"Sometimes we meet people and are so symbiotic with them, it's as if we are one person, with one mind, one destiny."

Gayle Forman

― Gayle Forman

Ares's POV:

(Before their Meeting)

I have always admired colours.

It assures me that I am alive and breathing. That I am not lost in a hell, infested with brutal darkness.

I have lived in the night so long, I have forgotten what a warm day felt like.

It felt like life, breath, heartbeat and everything that was beautiful.

Yet the life I was living, might be as well a death.

It was flaccid, dull- pungent. It lacked two of the most important people of my life.

My brother and my girlfriend.

I was lonely.

The thing that hurt the most was that I didn't have the chance to say goodbye to him. I couldn't bid him adieu. I couldn't hold him in my arms on his last day, like I did as a baby.