page zero

5 years ago...

"Have you heard the rumour?" a girl said from the back.

"What rumour?"

"Do you see that boy infront of us? they said that boy beat up a bunch of some students at the back of school yesterday." she explained while looking at Taehyun.

Tsk. Taehyun stood up from his seat. Everyone in the room became quiet. Taehyun can feel the glare of the people around him, so he gritted his teeth and took his bag and walked out from that hell-like room.

As soon as he got out, he saw a boy wearing a big eyeglass with a bandage on his cheeks and forehead.

It's the boy he saved yesterday.

"T...thank y-"

"If you're thinking I saved you, then you're thinking it wrong. I beat those kids because i'm bored. I'm a bad person. So don't ever show your face or else i'll beat your ass too"

Taehyun never dared to look back at the boy. Instead, he continues to walk out, leaving the boy frozen in his position.

That is the last time Taehyun saw the boy, and also the last time the boy saw Taehyun.

The boy clenched his fist.

"MY NAME IS BEOMGYU SO REMEMBER MY NAME!" the boy shouted before Taehyun disappear from his sight.

I don't care. I still want to thank you. The boy said in his mind as he wipe his tears.

Although he have no idea who Taehyun is, he know deep inside his heart that Taehyun is a good person.

The next day, Beomgyu went back at Taehyun's room but he found no sign of the boy. Everyday, he will go back to that room but he never saw Taehyun again.

"Ms. Kim, may i ask if Taehyun went to his classes today?" Beomgyu shyly asked Taehyun's homeroom teacher.

"I heard he dropped out 3 days ago. His mother called and told us the news. That kid finally realizes he never belonged to this school." the teacher said.

Beomgyu can feel the happiness from the teacher's voice as if she's happy that Taehyun already dropped out.

Why? Is all what Beomgyu can think.

"Why did you asked? Did he bullied you?" a followed question by the teacher but Beomgyu didn't bother to answer. He just ran out from the room.

Catching his breath, Beomgyu stopped for a second. He remembered what Taehyun told him that day.

"I'm a bad person"

"No you're not!!" Beomgyu shouted at a non-existent presence of Taehyun.

He clenched his fist again. He want to tell them that Taehyun is not a bad person. He want to shout at them that they're thinking wrong about Taehyun.

There's this unusual feeling coming from Beomgyu's chest.

That day also, Beomgyu made a decision. I will grow stronger, Taehyun. I will never look pathetic in your eyes when we meet again. Beomgyu paused and a thought came in his mind.

But, when will we meet again?

---

author's note: hello fellow taegyuists! I'm back <3 I've been busy because of schoolworks, and i miss taegyu so much. So I decided to make another story for my fellow taegyuists because i know you guys miss Taegyu so much too : (

and here's a few reminders:
- updates will be once or twice a day, but it will still depends on how busy i am irl :(
- i don't know how long or short this will be, so please bear with me :c
- this is fun to read but will be a bit dramatic is some scenes hehe
- typographical and grammatical errors ahead!
- gifs, videos, images are not mine. Credit to all the rightful owners.
- Don't forget to leave a like and feedbacks/comments. I would love to know your thoughts so let's talk about it in the comments! ^^