page seventeen

Beomgyu told Kai everything. Suddenly, Kai hugged him tight.

Surprised, Beomgyu pat Kai's back. "Ya, i'm fine now. Don't worry."

But Kai didn't remove his arms around Beomgyu. So from the start, i already have no chance in your heart. Kai thought.

They suddenly heard someone cleared their throat. Beomgyu and Kai saw Taehyun standing at the door.

"I'm just gonna ask where's the restroom, but i guess i'm disturbing your moment together." Taehyun coldly said.

Beomgyu felt the sarcasm in Taehyun's voice.

Is he mad?

"N-no! You're thinking it wrong." Beomgyu explained but Taehyun refused to believe him.

"It's fine. I'll just go back upstairs. You can continue doing what you're doing." and Taehyun went back to the room.

He madly slam the door that startled Yeonjun and Soobin.

"Y-ya! You're alright?" Yeonjun asked him.

"Nothing"

"O-okay...?"

The two are not sure what happened but they're just gonna set it aside. They don't wanna provoke Taehyun, now that he has giving them a scary aura.

Later on, Beomgyu and Kai went back inside with the drinks and foods they prepared, so they return on reviewing the subjects they think they'll most likely to fail.

Beomgyu is seated in the middle of Kai and Taehyun but he is a bit closer to Kai since he's teaching him.

Kai saw Taehyun is having a hard time on what he's reading so he pointed the correct way to answer the question.

"You don't have to tell me. I already saw that." Taehyun just said although the truth is he really didn't know the answer.

Kai and Beomgyu just chuckles.

A few hours already passed. Looks like they achieved some great results so they rests a bit.

"Should we go home?" Yeonjun told them since they already learned most of the things they need for the exam.

The others nod and they started preparing to leave Kai's house.

"Bye-bye!" Yeonjun happily waved his hands to Kai.

"Thank you for providing us a place to review. Goodluck on the exam!" Soobin said with a smile on his face.

Beomgyu nods. "See you tomorrow at the school!" he said, they bowed at Kai and left.

Yeonjun and Soobin went to the other way for a reason that they will gonna do a short date before going home.

Now... Taehyun and Beomgyu are left at the bus stop. There's a distance between them although Beomgyu want to get closer to Taehyun.

An awkward atmosphere once again surrounded them.

"U-uhm Taehy-"

"I'm sorry..." Beomgyu was shocked. He didn't know why Taehyun is apologizing. "I m-mean... I didn't know you and Kai were already dating"

What does he mean? Is he referring to what happened at the kitchen?

Beomgyu's face flushed red.

"W-w-what are you talking about? We're just friends. Besides..." Beomgyu paused for a moment as he averted his eyes to look up in the sky. "...there's someone i wanna meet again."

Taehyun eyes widen, seeing Beomgyu is blushing while his eyes are sparkling because of the sunset.

"R-really...?" Taehyun said and Beomgyu nods at him.

I'm glad...

Then i still have my chance.

"Thank goodness" he whispered that's why Beomgyu looked at him, confused.

"Did you say anything?" but Taehyun just shakes his head.

"Nothing" he said and a smile curved on his lips.

It's been a while but the bus is still not arriving so Taehyun and Beomgyu are still alone at the bus stop.

"The bus is taking a while"

"Yeah..."

What's good at the spot is they can see the sunset since infront of them is a small lake. Maybe this is the reason why they feel a bit calmer. And also the reason why Taehyun starting to feel a bit sleepy.

Although the scenery can make a person calm, Beomgyu is panicking because he can see from his peripheral view that Taehyun's eyes are starting to close.

Is he sleepy?

All of a sudden, Taehyun fell asleep on his shoulder that causes his heart and mind to panick. But realizing this brings back memories, he calmed.

Where he will always wait at Taehyun at the park and when Taehyun arrived, it will sat beside him and lean on him, taking a nap.

Beomgyu never complained because he wanted it too.

He took a glance at Taehyun's face and he can't help but feel butterflies in his stomach.

Taehyun looks so cute when sleeping. He thought but then he quickly holds his chest, which is now beating faster and louder.

"Heart c'mon! He'll hear you!!" he whispered while trying to calm himself, but Taehyun suddenly held his hand while his eyes are still close.

"You're making it obvious" Taehyun sits properly. He put his hands at the back of his head while leaning on the bench.

Beomgyu immediately distanced himself a bit. "O-o-obvious? W-what are you talking about? Don't assume too much"

Taehyun can't help but chuckle inside as he thought, He's still not a good liar.

Later on, the bus finally arived. They went inside as they went on their way home.

---

a/n:
i'm really sorry if i only updated now. i have so many things on my hand right now because of school.

please forgive me : (

i'll try my best to keep up so please keep commenting all your thoughts! thank you <3