page sixteen

a/n:
Trigger warning: violence

Please read at your own risk

---

It's raining and Beomgyu is still waiting for Taehyun at their usual spot at the park

He heard footsteps so he thought Taehyun finally showed up. But instead of Taehyun, three guy went to him.

"Yo Sejun, looks like we're right. This is really where they meet up." someone said.

The two guy suddenly grab Beomgyu and faced him to Sejun.

"You know, I really don't have any plan of doing this but he provoked me." he suddenly punched Beomgyu on its stomach, and he groaned in pain.

Beomgyu have no idea what is happening. All he can feel is pain. His umbrella fell on the ground so he's now soaked wet from the rain.

Someone... save me... please...

He received punches and kicks from the three.

"Tsk. You're so weak. What does Taehyun saw in you to defend you like that." Sejun said.

Hearing Taehyun's name, Beomgyu tried his best to lift his face. "W-where is Taehyun? W-what... d-did you do to him?"

"What did we do to him?" Sejun crouch to hold Beomgyu's chin. "We did nothing to him... yet."

Beomgyu somehow felt a bit better after hearing nothing happened to Taehyun. As long as Taehyun is safe from these people, he'll be fine.

He'll just ignore the pain.

"But don't worry, half of his sin will be paid by you." They keep kicking and punching Beomgyu until he spit some blood.

Any minute, Beomgyu can feel he will pass out. And one thing is only in his mind.

Taehyun... Beomgyu said in his mind as he endures the pain.

Later on, he saw someone standing infront of them. "You're here, Taehyun. We've been waiting for you. We got bored so we played a bit." Sejun said.

Despite of the pain, Beomgyu tried his best to look at Taehyun, who is now have a scary look in its eyes.

That is the first time Beomgyu saw Taehyun like that, as if its a different person.

"Oh? You played without me? Psh. You guys are no fun" Taehyun said, without any emotion in his voice. "Then let's have fun"

The three looked at him confused but all of a sudden, they received punches and kicks from Taehyun.

Beomgyu can see rage in Taehyun's eyes. He can feel that its really mad. His tears fell down on his cheeks. Why is this happening to us? Beomgyu said and lost his conscious.

Every punch Taehyun threw, he will also receive one from the others. It's a very unfair fight, but everytime Taehyun see Beomgyu on the ground and helpless, he keeps getting more mad at Sejun.

After receiving several punches and kicks, they ran away. "You'll pay for this Taehyun" Sejun said before leaving them.

While catching his breath, Taehyun went to Beomgyu and carry him on his arms.

"I'm sorry..." Taehyun whispers. He run towards the school's clinic. Good thing, Sejun didn't went there.

"Taehyun? For pete's sake! What happened to the both of you?" The nurse worriedly asked.

Taehyun can't afford to tell her the whole story. "Please, treat him first" he said before leaving the clinic.

The nurse didn't get the chance to make him stay. All she can do is treat Beomgyu and hope for Taehyun's recovery all by himself.

The next day, Sejun played as a victim and spread a rumuor about Taehyun.

"Have you heard the rumour?" a girl said from the back.

"What rumour?"

"Do you see that boy infront of us? They said that boy beat up a bunch of students at the back of school yesterday." she explained while looking at Taehyun.

Tsk. Taehyun stood up from his seat. Everyone in the room became quiet. Taehyun can feel the glare of the people around him, so he gritted his teeth and took his bag and walked out from that hell-like room.

As soon as he walked out, he saw Beomgyu waiting at him at the outside of his room with many patches on its face. Taehyun clenched his fist.

"T...thank y-"

"If you're thinking I saved you, then you're thinking it wrong. I beat them because i'm bored. I'm a bad person. So don't ever show your face or else i'll beat your ass too". Taehyun lied.

Beomgyu knew everything that happened yesterday, although he doesn't know what happened after he lost his consciousness.

The nurse told him that Taehyun brought him there and left afterwards.

So he refused to believe Taehyun.

But Taehyun never dared to look back at Beomgyu. Instead, he continues to walk out, leaving him frozen in his position.

It's hurting Taehyun to leave Beomgyu like that but it's the only way he can think to save him from the possibilities of what Sejun will do to him.

That is the last time they saw each other.

---