page fourteen

A whole month already passed and it's almost their midterm examination. Kai and Beomgyu agreed to have a group study with Yeonjun and Soobin at Kai's place.

"Just wanna say, you can bring Taehyun with us." Kai told him.

He fully understand he will be at a disadvantage if Taehyun will be there too, but he can't ignore Taehyun's failing grades.

"Sure, but you okay with that?" Kai gave him a confused look. "I mean, you two don't go well with each other."

Kai chuckles, "Yeah we do but as his classmate, i'm concerned about his grades."

Beomgyu smiled at him and returned to their seats.

While waiting for their last teacher, Beomgyu felt bored so he checks his phone. He saw that message again from the unknown number saying sorry to him.

He wonders who that number belongs to so he decided reply.

To: +82 XX XXXX YYYY

Hey, do i know you?

Taehyun received the message and got confused why Beomgyu is asking him that question.

To: +82 XX XXXX YYYY

huh? It's Taehyun.

After receiving the reply, Beomgyu eyes widen as he turned to look at Taehyun, who is currently looking at him confused.

+82 XX XXXX YYYY

| huh? It's Taehyun

well i didn't know
that it's your number !! |

you didn't introduced yourself |

you idiot |

| now i'm being called
an idiot ?

| since you already know
that its me, save it

| and name it master kang

in your dreams |

| wanna know what is
your contact name?

what |

| choi stupidgyu

meanie!!! |

Beomgyu glared at Taehyun. Later on, their teacher already went inside the room. The teacher checked first his lesson plan. Beomgyu thought of using this chance to asked Taehyun if he want to go with them to study.

fine |

call me whatever you want |

in exchange, you'll come
with us on sunday to
have a group study |

| and why would i do that

because i said so |

Taehyun rest his chin on his hand and looked at Beomgyu. He noticed Beomgyu have a sharp jaw so he traced it with his eyes.

Beomgyu realized Taehyun is looking at him so he blushed a bit and tried to hide his face. Later on, he received his reply.

| fine

| i'll go with you

alright then, don't be late! |

He secretly smiled, trying his best not to get caught by Taehyun or anyone.

Time passed by quickly and their last class already ended. Beomgyu is excited. Not only because they'll be having a group study, but also because Taehyun will be with them.

Looks like Sunday will be a great day, i can already feel it. He happily thought, curving a smile on his lips.

Well, that's what he thought.

---