page eleven

A few days had passed. The whole school had been busy for the preparation for the upcoming school foundation celebration.

Kai's class decided they'll be doing a stage performance and already made a line up of performances.

Kai is lined up second to the last and will be performing piano. While Beomgyu will perform guitar as the last performer.

While preparing the stage they'll be using, Beomgyu noticed Taehyun is gone once again so he went to look for him. And found him at an empty classroom, sleeping.

Is he for real?! Beomgyu walk towards Taehyun to wake him up.

"Taehyun! Wake up! This is not the time to sleep!" He called him but it's not responding.

What should I do to him?

Beomgyu tapped it's shoulder, trying to wake him again. And Taehyun still has no response.

He sighed, "Taehyu-" trying to call Taehyun's name once again but he was cut off when Taehyun pulled him, causing Beomgyu to fell on him.

"Can't you see i'm sleeping?" Taehyun coldly said with his eyes still closed.

"Ya! W-what are you doing!" Beomgyu quickly got up as he cleared his throat.

He heard Taehyun irritatedly sigh.

"If you really don't stop talking, i'm gonna make you shut up" and Beomgyu raises his left eyebrow.

"What are you gonna do to me? I'm pretty sure you can't d-"

But Taehyun suddenly reached his nape, bringing Beomgyu's face closer to him.

With only an inch apart, Beomgyu can feel his heart beating faster and louder as his face turns red. Taehyun's eyes are pierced on his eyes.

Taehyun didn't expect to be staring at Beomgyu's eyes. He realized Beomgyu has a very pretty eyes, that you'll get immersed deeply if you stare at it for too long.

Taehyun saw Beomgyu's eyes averted to his lips as it gulped, so he let him go and controlling also his self not to go that far.

"You really thought I can't do that to you?" and Taehyun lift his body to sit.

Coming back to his self, Beomgyu took a deep breath before clearing his throat again. Without saying anything, Beomgyu walk towards the door.

"I-if you're done sleeping, go back to the auditorium and help us." and he left the room, running to the closest comfort room to hide.

At this moment, both Taehyun and Beomgyu are thinking the same thing.

What did I just do....

---

a/n:
sorry if this part is short but i only want to focus in this scene for this chapter because why not 😆

taegyu in this chapter:

and guuuys! tomorrow is our beomgyu day!

yey! (≧▽≦)