page eight

5 years ago...

"Do you know that boy with big eyeglasses? I heard during his first day, he already messed up. He'll be a good use to us." Sejun, the leader of their group.

Taehyun is a member of a group who bullies anyone they see, but he never joined them in beating students.

Their usual spot is located at the back of the school. That is the place where they beat a student to teach some lesson.

"What can you say Taehyun? I'm giving him to you. We already have our own underlings. You're the only one who doesn't have one." it added.

Taehyun stood up from his seat, with his hands tucked in his pocket.

"I don't need any of that. I'll have to go" and he left the place.

On his way home, he saw the one that Sejun is talking about at the park near their school, feeding a stray dog.

How can they make good use of that cripple?

Taehyun went towards the boy. Confused, the boy looked at him. Taehyun's presence scared the stray dog so it ran away.

The boy sighs. "Look, you scared the dog! Now I'll need to earn his trust again." It picked up the dog's leftover and threw it at the trash bag near them.

"What about you? Aren't you scared of me?" the boy looked at Taehyun, confused.

"My mom told me i'm good at looking through at a person's personality." The boy sat on the bench. "I can see you're not a bad person, that is why I'm not scared of you."

That is the first time Taehyun heard those words from someone he don't know. Most of the time, people thinks of him as a delinquent because of his attitude. That is also the reason how Taehyun ended up being a member that group.

"Are you hungry? I still have some spare samgak kimbap*." and the boy offered it to him.

(*a/n: for reference, if you're not familiar what samgak kimbap is, this is what it looks like

(*a/n: for reference, if you're not familiar what samgak kimbap is, this is what it looks like. Commonly seen in any South Korea's convenience stores.)

It took him a few minutes before Taehyun took the kimbap. He sat beside him and they ate it together.

After that day, Taehyun always go at the park to meet up with the boy. Since they are in different class, the only time they can talk is after their own classes. It continued for a month.

"Hey cripple" he called the boy, who is busy cleaning it's eyeglass.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me cripple? I have a name, you know"

"I don't wanna know your name"

"And why? Friends know each other's name"

"Knowing someone's name, means you care for them." Taehyun explained as he sat beside the boy, laying his back on him. "And caring too much will only give us troubles"

It's not that he doesn't care about him. He knows that anytime, Sejun and the group will come at this boy. If that time comes, he don't know what he can and can't do for him.

He's glad he met someone like him. Being with him, he can finally be himself and not as someone who's pretending to be strong when he really isn't.

And the day he's been worrying about, finally came.

"Taehyun, let's meet. Same place, same time. We will play some games." Sejun whispered at him as it tapped him on his shoulders.

---

a/n:
anyone worried for the
boy and Taehyun?
(╥﹏╥)

last update for this day! see u tomorrow <3