page eighteen

Soobin and Yeonjun went on a date first before going home. They both know they'll be a bit busy.

But after seeing nothing interesting on their way, they just decided to buy some drinks and food and continue their date inside their apartelle room.

Yes, they're living under the same roof for almost a year now.

After Soobin started dating Yeonjun, he decided to ask him to move in his apartelle room.

At first, they're worried how they will pay for the rent and how they will handle their studies if they go for a part time work. But they thought it is not a problem. As long as they're together, they're fine.

Going inside the house, Yeonjun quickly lay on the sofa.

"Ah, home sweet home" he said almost falling asleep but Soobin hit his arm so he quickly got up and back hugged his boyfriend. "Of course nothing beats to my original home, right baby?"

Soobin blushed after Yeonjun whispered on his ear, and he immediately kick him on its chest. Yeonjun groaned.

"S-sorry. Did i hit it hard?" Soobin worriedly ask but Yeonjun just laughed.

"I'm fine. Besides i'm already used to your kicks hehe"

They both chuckled. Soobin prepared the food while Yeonjun scan through the Netfilmx movies to look for a movie they can watch, but he didn't found any good movies.

"Didn't find any?" Soobin said as he sat infront of him, leaning on his boyfriend.

"Yup"

"That's fine, we can still enjoy the food with just ourselves."

It's already evening but the cold breeze of air and the warmth from each other making things more romantic for them.

Yeonjun suddenly remembered about the three younger than them.

"Hey, who do you think Beomgyu will choose if both Kai and Taehyun will confess to him?" he said.

Soobin thinks a bit, before answering Yeonjun.

"Well, it would be great if he will choose Kai since he is the closest to us. But Taehyun seems a good person although sometimes he looks gloomy." he said as he reach some chips to eat. "Well, anyway, whoever Beomgyu will choose, we will support them. Since they're all our friends."

Yeonjun agreed. He know those three still have a long way knowing Beomgyu is a bit dense when it comes to Kai.

"Don't think too much about them. They're old enough to decide for themselves." Soobin said and he nods.

They went back to cuddling each other, and spent the night with joy and love.

---