page seven

Another week had passed. And not even a single day that Taehyun come to them to apologize.

"You're still bothered about what happened last week?" Kai asked Beomgyu as he munch the ramen noodle.

"It's not that. Just talking to us, tell us what happened why he didn't showed up last week. Or even a single sorry will do."

There's this raging fire inside Beomgyu. He's not mad or what. They're in the same class but Taehyun keeps ignoring him.

Yeonjun laughed at him. "Or maybe you just want him to talk to you" he teased him, trying to control his laughter.

Beomgyu stopped from eating, causing Kai to look at him. Soobin hit Yeonjun again in its thigh.

"Why would I talk to him? If he doesn't talk to stupid people, then I don't talk to jerks" he madly said and the two, who are sitting infront of them, suddenly started acting weird.

"Uhm... we remembered we have to go early to our next class so we're leaving you three there. Have a good talk!" and they left.

After realizing what Yeonjun said, Kai and Beomgyu quickly look behind them to see Taehyun standing there, looking at them coldly.

"I'm sorry if I'm apologizing this late. I thought you're different from the others... i guess i'm wrong" Taehyun said and left.

Beomgyu is aware that Taehyun is giving that message to both him and Kai, but he felt like Taehyun is directly telling it to him, and him only.

Kai heard Beomgyu sigh. "Did I made the situation more worse?" Beomgyu asked and Kai nods.

Before they could say another word, the bell rang so they walk their way back to the classroom.

As they entered the room, Beomgyu and Taehyun's eyes met but both of them quickly avoided each other's gaze.

Their classes for the day ended quickly. Beomgyu saw Taehyun's seat is already empty so he's assuming it already went home.

"Bye-bye!" Kai waved at him and left.

Just as Beomgyu is about to head outside the school's gate, he saw Taehyun with Mr. Jung. It patted Taehyun's head and smiled, as if he's sending his son to school for the first time. Except that Taehyun is now going home.

Mr. Jung saw him. "Oh, Beomgyu! Going home already?"

Beomgyu nods and secretly took a glance at Taehyun, but Taehyun is pretending he didn't see Beomgyu.

"I'm going now." is just what Taehyun said. Mr. Jung nods and waved his hand to him.

"Uhm me too, Mr. Jung. Bye-bye!" Since he and Taehyun is going the same way, Beomgyu remained to walk behind him, maintaining the distance between him and Taehyun.

Taehyun knew that the one behind him is Beomgyu but he'll just ignore it. He thought it will not probably follow him to where he is planning to go.

...Right? He asked himself, taking a bus and noticing Beomgyu also took the bus.

R-right? But Beomgyu is still following him until he reached the park near Han River.

Taehyun sat on the bench. Beomgyu too but it maintained a distance. Silence surrounds them. No one is attempting to initiate the conversation.

Getting enough to the silence, "Sorry" they both said and quickly looks away.

Beomgyu heard Taehyun sighed. The next thing he heard from him made his heart beat faster.

"You looks like someone I know... 5 years ago..."

---

a/n:
some flashback on the next updates!
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧