page five

The sun is almost setting

The sun is almost setting. The orange sky and the cold breeze air, is making the atmosphere more tense for Beomgyu.

"Are you following me?" Taehyun asked with a raised left eyebrow.

Shoot! I got caught! Think something else Beomgyu!!!

"Bold of you to assume i'm following you" and he walked faster to go ahead of Taehyun. "See? You're the one behind me"

"You know, when i heard you earlier i thought maybe you're not stupid at all." Taehyun said that flustered Beomgyu. "But after seeing you today, i'm taking it back. You're truly stupid"

Ouch.

Beomgyu pouted. "Didn't know you're this mean"

"Have we met before? Have we talked before? For you to say that?"

Beomgyu gulped. C'mon gyu, don't be obvious right now.

"O-of course not!" he lied. "What about you? Do I look familiar to you?"

Taehyun looked at him from head to toe. "Not at all, since I never had this long conversation in a while with someone"

Beomgyu felt butterflies in his stomach. The way Taehyun say those words, it's as if he's special, which made Beomgyu happy.

"T-then why don't you talk to me more often?"

"I don't talk to someone who is stupid"

"Then what do you think you are doing right now?"

Taehyun grins. It's been a while...

He haven't talked to someone interesting after so many years. Taehyun can't help but reminisce from the old days.

All of a sudden, Taehyun hold Beomgyu's wrist and pulled him. "Come with me"

"W-where are we going?" confused, but Beomgyu likes what is happening.

It didn't took that long till they reached the place Taehyun wanted to go.

Arcade.

He quickly opened the door and bought some game tickets and coins. He's excited. He haven't been in an arcade in a while.

He can still remember the exciting feeling when the first time he stepped inside an arcade. Very memorable memory for Taehyun.

"Why are you still standing there? C'mon! Let's play some games!" he called Beomgyu, who is still amazed at the arcade.

This is not the first time Beomgyu went in an arcade. His usual go-to place is actually an arcade near their house. But ever since he went to Seoul for high school, he haven't visited one yet.

In the middle of their game, Beomgyu's phone ringed.

Hueningie
is calling...

Decline     |     Accept

"Who's that?" Taehyun asked.

"Kai, he's my best friend since middle school. The one who volunteered to be the class vice president" Beomgyu explained. "Excuse me for a minute, i'll just have to take this call"

Although he's not looking, Taehyun heard Beomgyu picked up the call.

Is he really that important? Tsk. Taehyun thought as he gritted his teeth.

He's not planning to eavesdrop at their conversation but Beomgyu's voice is so loud that anyone can hear him.

"Are you done preparing for tomorrow's camp?"

"Oh shit right! I forgot!"

"Wait what's noisy at the back? Where are you?"

"I'm at the ar-"

Taehyun snatched Beomgyu's phone and hanged up the call. Beomgyu looked at Taehyun, but its looking at him coldly. He didn't say anything so Taehyun threw his phone back to him.

Having so much fun, Beomgyu didn't realize the time. After the last game, he quickly pull Taehyun outside.

"Wait why are you pulling me?" Taehyun confusingly asked Beomgyu.

"It's already late. We still have to attend leadership training camp tomorrow" and Taehyun removed Beomgyu's hand holding his arm.

"I'm not going"

"What do you mean you're not going? Taehyun!" he called Taehyun again but its not listening to him.

Taehyun sat infront of the arcade entrance. "Didn't I told you i'll just put your class at a disadvantage? I'm not that kind of person you are thinking. I'm an irresponsible person."

Beomgyu is not convinced. He can feel that Taehyun is lying. He's not a hundred percent sure but he know Taehyun just needed to be pushed.

"You'll come tomorrow"

"And why would I do that?"

"Because we need each other"

---

a/n:
again, i'm very sorry for
the late update : ( something
came up so i had to
finish it first