page ten

After their classes, Taehyun, Beomgyu, and Kai, along with Yeonjun and Soobin, went to the library.

Yes. Somehow, Beomgyu managed to convince Taehyun in the end. But thinking about what happened earlier, is giving him an almost heart attack.

It's actually the first time that Soobin and Yeonjun will be with Taehyun. They only heard him from the two, and the first time they seen him isn't that good.

"There's nothing happening yet, but why can I already feel the tense in the atmosphere." Yeonjun whispered to Soobin, and it agreed.

They quietly observed the three.

"So what I'm thinking, we can do either horror booth or a stage performance." Kai suggested.

"Stage Performance? Drama?" Taehyun asked but Kai shakes his head.

"If we will do a stage performance, we can make a line up of our classmates who can sing, dance, or any type of art they want to do on stage." he explained.

After hearing what Kai said, Soobin remembered that Kai once mentioned before that Beomgyu can play guitar.

"Oh right! Can I suggest something?" and Kai nods. "Then Beomgyu can play guitar and sing a song" it said, causing Kai and Taehyun to look at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu just gave them a surprised look. "W-w-wait! I haven't played guitar for a year!"

He only played once during their practical exam for their music class. After that, Beomgyu never found any time to play it again.

"But that doesn't mean you can't play it again, right?" Taehyun said. The others agreed that's why Beomgyu didn't defend his self anymore, and he's still tired for not having enough sleep.

"What about you, Kai? You play piano for a long time. Why not showcase it to them?" Beomgyu mentioned Kai.

"Yeah yeah right! Kai's piano skill is sooo good!" Yeonjun proudly said, as if he is Kai's father.

Kai knows well his piano skill and he is proud for that. But, although he can play piano, he can't do it in front of the crowd. He's still having anxiety whenever he go on stage and perform piano.

"I... i still can't. I'm sorry." he only said. Beomgyu heard the crack in Kai's voice. He knew about Kai's anxiety on stage but he still want him to overcome it.

Beomgyu put his hand on Kai's shoulder to calm him, and reassure him.

"I believe in you Kai. Everyone here believes in you and your potential in playing a piano.  But I won't push you. Just tell me when you're ready, okay?" and he smiled to Kai.

Kai calmed a bit. Just hearing Beomgyu's voice saying those words, it's as if he's an angel healing all his wounds.

So Kai thought, maybe I can do it... for Beomgyu.

"I-i'll try!" he said making the others smile.

Meanwhile, Taehyun is just looking at the two.

Why bother taking me here when they're just gonna flirt in front of me?

Taehyun stood up from seat, planning to leave them.

"Where are you going?" Beomgyu asked him.

"Comfort room." he lied, but Beomgyu is just looking at him. "What? You wanna come?"

Beomgyu's face suddenly became red so he hit Taehyun on its arm. "I-idiot!"

Taehyun secretly took his bag and made his way out of the library, not planning to come back.

Realizing Taehyun's been gone for a long time, Beomgyu looked for its bag but he can't find it. That's when he knew, Taehyun tricked them.

Beomgyu hit his head on the table.

"Beomgyu, you alright?" Soobin asked him.

"Taehyun. He tricked us. He already went home" he said with his face still on the table.

Yeonjun can't help but laugh. He used to do that whenever they're having a group activity. Of course, that's before he met his boyfriend.

Argh! I should've known! Beomgyu thought as he sigh.

---