page twenty-one

Tomorrow morning, the two arrived at the school together.

Beomgyu is letting Taehyun stay at his apartment for now. He still can't bring himself to ask Taehyun about its own plan.

After knowing everything that is happening in his life, Beomgyu thought of giving Taehyun some time to think.

Throughout the whole day, Beomgyu can't help but think about the other thing that happened also yesterday.

But everytime he will think about their kiss, his face turns red.

I wanna know what that kiss means...

Beomgyu can't help but just sigh. One of their teacher asked him to do some errand so he don't have much choice but to follow it.

"Why are you giving me the key?" Taehyun asked when Beomgyu gave him the key to the apartment.

"I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to stay here longer. I'll have to do some errand to Mr. Song. He asks me to photocopy some documents at the office and hand it to him after." he explained. "So take the key and go home without me. Take care!"

Taehyun never got the chance to say another word because Beomgyu already left.

There's a lot of documents to photocopy but it didn't took him that much time since there are three photocopy machines at the school's office.

But Beomgyu is having a hard time to carry all of it. He first thought to carry it by batch but it only take him longer than what he expect before he bring everything back to Mr. Song.

"Ah, thank you Choi Beomgyu. You're really a great help. You can go home now." Mr. Song said to him. Beomgyu bowed before leaving the faculty room.

He stretched his arms while walking towards the school's gate.

As soon as he reached the gate, he saw Taehyun standing outside while checking his phone.

"What are you still doing here?" he asked. Taehyun looked at him. He took Beomgyu's hand and gave him back the key.

"Gyu, i don't mind staying here longer to wait for you. Besides... I want to go home with you." Taehyun said that causes Beomgyu to blush.

Beomgyu opened his mouth, about to say something but he just gave him a smile.

"Let's stop by the store to buy some dinner to cook." he said.

After buying everything they want to cook to eat for dinner, they went back to the apartment.

It feels odd for Taehyun to see Beomgyu wearing eyeglasses. But he likes it.

Just like Taehyun, Beomgyu also feels odd going home with someone.

He's used to be alone in his apartment but since yesterday, he's with Taehyun. He's not complaining because he somehow likes it having Taehyun around.

"Gyu, can i ask something?""

"Hmm?"

"When you said before that there's someone you wanna meet... is it me?" Taehyun asked.

Beomgyu is re-reading the lessons earlier when Taehyun asked that question.

"H-how did you know?" his heart is starting to beat faster.

"So it's really me? Why?" he asked as he walks towards Beomgyu.

Taehyun is starting to have an idea now why Beomgyu feels familiar for him. And the answer is already right in front of him. He feels stupid for not realizing it sooner.

Seeing Beomgyu with his glasses on, Taehyun can now see the resemblance of the Beomgyu he knows 5 years ago.

"That is because... i want to thank you again for what you did back then." he answered.

"I'm glad.... i'm so glad you didn't forgot about me." he said, hugging him from the back.

"A-and... i wanna tell you how i really... felt about you..." Beomgyu said while Taehyun is still hugging him from the back. "To be honest, i.. i love you"

Taehyun smiled. "I know. Me too. I used to love you, but it's all in the past... Gyu."

Beomgyu felt a pain in his chest.

Then what's with all his actions lately?

---

a/n:
huge plot twist, the ending is angst

just kidding ><