page twenty-four

Taehyun and Beomgyu went around the downtown streets in Seoul to look for any part-time job available for Taehyun.

Since he's still a high school student, looking a bit decent job is hard. But after going around, he finally found one.

Convenience store crew, night shift since he have classes in the morning until afternoon. The salary isn't that big but it's already enough for him.

Taehyun aren't sure if he will handle studying in the morning and working in the evening.

Beomgyu put his hand on top of Taehyun's hand. They are now riding a bus to home. Since it's already late night, the bus only have a few passengers.

Taehyun looked at Beomgyu who is giving him a reassuring smile.

"You can do it." Beomgyu said and Taehyun nods as he turn his hand to intertwine their fingers.

Beomgyu blushed from being surprised but he didn't say anything. He likes it.

Once they reached the apartment, Taehyun squeezed Beomgyu's hand, causing him to stop from walking.

"Gyu..."

"Hmm?" Beomgyu turns to look at Taehyun who is now looking on the ground.

Taehyun remembered what he heard earlier when Kai and Beomgyu were talking.

He almost lost Beomgyu before, and he can no longer afford to lose him again. That is why Taehyun is now making a decision to take responsibility for his actions.

The confession, the kiss, and the past.

Taehyun pulled Beomgyu closer to him. His left hand are intertwined with Beomgyu's hand while his right hand are on Beomgyu's chin, touching its lips.

Beomgyu closed his eyes. That's when Taehyun leaned closer and claimed Beomgyu's lips once again. They're exchanging deep kisses under the bright moonlight.

After being satisfied, Taehyun hugged Beomgyu.

"Gyu, be completely mine." Taehyun removes his arms from hugging him and faced him. "I love you and I want to spend my whole life with you."

"The moon is so beautiful tonight. It's perfectly round and bright." Beomgyu wrapped his arms around Taehyun as he buries his face on his chest. "Let's stay together until the end. Your pain is my pain, and your happiness is also my happiness."

The burden in Taehyun's heart in now gone. He don't feel alone now. He have Beomgyu with him.

Together, they will move on from the pain of their own pasts.

Tomorrow morning, they visited the grave of Taehyun's father but to Taehyun's surprise, his mother and Hoseok is also there.

Hoseok saw Taehyun is holding Beomgyu's hand. From that, he already know what's going on between the two but he won't say anything for now.

Hoseok gave Beomgyu a hint to leave Taehyun and his mother alone so the two can talk.

Beomgyu understood Hoseok so he pats Taehyun's back, reassuring him that everything will be alright.

They moved away from them first so the two can talk.

"Is Taehyun staying in your place?" Hoseok asked Beomgyu and it nods. "I see. Thank you for taking him in. I'm glad to know that he have someone he can depend on other than me."

"Uhm Mr. Jung-"

"Ah, please. Just call me hyung when we're outside the school. Besides, you and Taehyun are currently dating, right?"