page six

7:53 AM

It's almost 8 o'clock. The departure should be at 7AM and yet, Beomgyu's team still can't leave the station because of one person.

"What kind of class president did your class chose?! Keep contacting him! If he did not come until 8, we will leave him. Understood?!" The head representative shouted at them.

Everyone is present except Taehyun. Mr. Jung looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"We should definitely leave hi-"

"No. He will come."

"Beom, you don't know him. You don't know how his way of thinking works." Kai explained to him.

Mr. Jung agreed. "Kai is right. It's not that I don't trust Taehyun, but if he already decided he won't come, he will never go"

This is not right. Beomgyu refused to believe everything that the others are saying. He know Taehyun will come. He's definitely sure about it.

Flashback

Yesterday evening...

"Because we need each other" Beomgyu said. Shocked, he covered his mouth. He's not supposed to say that but it suddenly came out of his lips.

Taehyun is just staring at him. A few minutes of silence before he stood up.

"I'm leaving"

"But you still haven't told me your answer" he insisted. He, himself, is also unsure why he keep doing this to Taehyun.

"Trust your comrades... you said. If you truly trust me, as your comrade, you'll know my answer"

After waving his hand, Taehyun tuck his hand in his pocket, leaving Beomgyu confused.

Present day

"We're leaving." Mr. Jung told Beomgyu. He's still hesitating to go inside the bus.

Taehyun... what do you mean when you said that?

Even after the bus left, Beomgyu saw no sign of Taehyun.

Their 2 day training camp started without them having their class president.

As soon as they reached the place, the head incharge of the event made them write a 2 pages back-to-back apology letter.

"Argh, i can't believe we're doing this when in fact, it's not our fault." Kai is sulking.

Beomgyu thought Kai is somehow right, but maybe it's also their fault for not bringing Taehyun along with them. And Beomgyu thinks it has something to do with him. He's blaming himself.

I guess I'm still not enough for Taehyun. That is what Beomgyu been thinking until the last day of the camp.

Although he tried his best to have fun, he still can't get Taehyun off of his mind. That maybe it will be more fun if he's with them, building memories along with Kai.

On their way home, Beomgyu received a message from an unknown number.

From: +82 XX XXXX YYYY

Sorry.

Beomgyu have no idea who's number it belonged so he just ignored it. He thought maybe it's just one of the students from the other class that they met in the camp that is pranking him.

Meanwhile, Taehyun is waiting for his response.

Did I messaged the wrong number?

Or he's ignoring me?

"Who does he think to ignore me?! Huh?!" he madly turned off his phone. "He's probably enjoying there." he added as he lay down his body on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Because we need each other"

Taehyun remembered what Beomgyu said the other day. He clenched his fist, crumbling some portion of the bed sheet.

I don't need anybody.

"Even you..." he murmured. "...but why do i feel like i know you and that i need you..."

---

a/n:
beomgyu is taehyun's driving force : (

anyways, i'll be updating three chapters today so i can make up to the days i didn't update.