page fifteen

Sunday finally comes and they just arrive at Kai's house.

"Woah it's been a while!" Beomgyu said as he and Yeonjun happily sat on the sofa like a kid.

Kai's house isn't that big but it is huge enough for having a small gathering. His parents aren't home since they are on a business trip, and his two sisters went to the mall so they won't be a bother for their brother and his friends.

They went upstairs since Kai's room is up there.

"Ah right, i'll prepare the drinks and food" Kai said, leaving the others in the room as they make themselves comfortable.

"I'll help you." Beomgyu said. They went downstairs again to go to the kitchen.

As they're preparing, Kai glanced at Beomgyu.

"Good thing Taehyun agreed to come here" he said and Beomgyu nods.

"I guess he's scared of me" and Beomgyu chuckles. He's actually surprised that Taehyun agreed.

Beomgyu thought Taehyun is slowly realizing to learn to get along with them, especially Kai.

But that's not what Kai is thinking. He knew something deeper reason is behind it.

"You know Taehyun, right?"

"Huh? Of course, he's our classmate"

"That's not what i meant. You already know him since then."

Beomgyu paused from what he is doing. He became silent for a few seconds so Kai called him. "Beom?"

He's been keeping his past to Kai because he's afraid it will change its actions towards him. But maybe its time for Kai to know about his past and Taehyun.

"You're wrong. I probably have known him before we met, but I don't have any idea who he really is." Beomgyu clenched his fist as he felt a pain in his heart. "I only know him by his name, and by our memories together. Other than that... nothing"

He doesn't know Taehyun's birthday, where it lives, what does it like, and what it doesn't like. Beomgyu knew he's such a fool for not asking Taehyun about its life.

That is why Beomgyu wants to meet him again. To know him better, and tell him... how he really feel about him.

"We've been schoolmates, friends, and each other's comfort person." Kai is just listening to Beomgyu. "But something terrible happened in the past that pulled us apart."

Flashback

5 years ago....

"and caring will just give us troubles" Beomgyu heard Taehyun said that.

He slap it's shoulder. "Ya! People cares because they love that person".

After saying that, Taehyun suddenly went infront of him as it leaned closer to him. Inches apart, Taehyun asked him a question.

"Hey, tell me. Do you like boys?" Taehyun asked him. Beomgyu's face is full red now.

He averted his eyes as he replied, "I don't like boys... e-except you"

Taehyun smiled as he touched Beomgyu's chin, bringing it's face closer to him. Beomgyu is just staring at Taehyun's eyes and then to its lips.

"Me too" Taehyun said, closing the gap between them.

Beomgyu and Taehyun received their first kiss, but they didn't regret it because it came from the person they liked.

"Don't you think your glasses interferes the kiss?" Taehyun teases him. Beomgyu pouted as he hit him on its arm, and eventually giggles.

That moment is their happiest day of their life. But they have no idea that a storm is approaching to them.

The next day, Sejun told him to meet him at their usual place at the back of the school. Taehyun already have an idea about what they'll gonna talk about, and he's right.

"It's been a while Taehyun. You haven't visited us for a month" Sejun said while sitting on the couch.

The other members are just staring at Taehyun, judging him.

"I heard, you've been hanging out with that big eyeglass boy. Don't you think you're being unfair to us?" Sejun stood up as he walk towards Taehyun.

Taehyun clenched his fist just listening to Sejun. He's getting sick of what's happening.

"What do you want from him?" Taehyun asked.

"Well as far as i remember, aren't you supposed to share him with us? Didn't you rejected using him from the start?"

Taehyun gritted his teeth. "Don't you dare lay your hands to him, or else i'll make you regret breathing the same air as me."

He then left the place, leaving Sejun who has an irritated face now. "Regret? Me?" He laughed as he raised his left eyebrow. "Looks like you're the one who'll regret going to my bad side."

---