Chapter 8

" And he just walks in here acting as if he's good enough to replace my father " Jungkook ranted.

Jungkook had been telling him about his mother who recently started dating, he felt as if she was trying to replace his father.

" Kook...you know how hard it was for your mother and now she has found someone. We should be happy for her, he's not trying to replace your father, he's trying to get along with you because he loves your mother and she loves you " Jimin told him.

Jungkook gave Jimin a quick peck on the cheek and then sighed.

" I know but...he's evil! I think he's a demon- maybe a ghost? He's like so old but he looks Twenty! Maybe he's a vampire - AnD we have the same last name! That's fishy-  " Jungkook suggested.

" Oh my god Kook- are you serious " Jimin giggled.

" I'm serious Jimin-ah " The coconut frowned.

" Give him a chance okay, he's the only teacher who's giving me A's and saving my GPA , so try and be nice. "

" Jimin, Jungkook! Dinners ready " Mrs.Jeon called out.

Jimin couldn't recall the last time he cooked for himself, Jungkook and Taehyungs parents would always send him food and invite him over , Jin would also make him snacks. He was forever grateful for his friends.

" Don't panic Jimin , you're just eating dinner with your crush ,  an angel and your literature teacher...no problem " He told himself in his head.

Dinner was rather quiet until Mr.Jeon spoke.

" So Jimin, you and Jungkook have been friends since chilhood right? " He asked.

" Yeah , Since middle school actually, you should of seen him back then he looked like a cocunut " Jimin smiled.

" I-I did not! " Jungkook blushed.

" You totally did Jungkook " Mrs.Jeon laughed.

The doorbell then suddenly rang and Jungkook went up to get it , he saw a girl standing there and she looked very pissed of about something.

" Is park Jimin here? I need to give him something  " The girl asked.

Jungkook could clearly see she had a heart shaped pink letter in her hand. Jungkook was about to say he wasn't when Jimin appeared in the doorway.

" Hey Charlotte " He smiled.

Jungkook didn't like the fact he was smiling so brightly at a random girl in the doorway. He felt angry and wanted to pull Jimin away from her and slam the door.

" This letter...is from my friend , Well I better go now. Goodbye " she explained then left after handing the letter.

Before Jimin could open the letter, Jungkook snatched it from his hand.

" A love letter? Why would someone give you that " Jungkook blurted.

Jimin grabbed the letter angrily from Jungkook's hands.

" What so you think I'm not handsome enough to get one ? " Jimin frowned.

" Jimin have you seen the mirror? You're gorgeous -  I clearly told eveyone at the university you were mine, what's this person's name , I'm going to kill them. " Jungkook said furiously. He glanced at the name letter on the envelope.

Jimin turned red. " It...says Min "

" What's all this commotion? Why are you so angry Jungkook? " Mrs.Jeon Questioned.

" some girl came to give me...a confession note from her friend " Jimin admitted.

Mrs.Jeon smirked. " Oh so you're jelaous "

Jungkook shook his head and denied it, Mrs.Jeon laughed and then said she was heading out with Mr.Jeon,

Once they left, Jimin and Jungkook stood their in akward silence.

" Well then lets burn this letter " Jungkook said grabbing the nearest lighter.

" Kook! You didn't even let me read it " Jimin pouted.

" No. You're mine...I will find this Min - do you know any Mins ? "

" Jungkook. We have classes soon, we don't have time to track this guy down "

Jungkook nodded. " Fine...but I'm waking you to all your classes "

.

.

.

The next day soon came and Jimin's heat was beating so fast, he felt as if it was going to leave his chest and walk out. Not only had Jungkook admitted his feelings for him this weak but his apparently 'straight' best friend was holding hands with him , the whole campus was staring but they didn't mind.

" Ah Jungkook , Jimin good to see you again " Mr.Jeon smiled.

" Hello sir! " Jimin smiled brightly.

Mr.Jeon glanced at their hands and smiled even more brighter.

" Well I better get to class to set things up. See you both later " He waved.

Jungkook glared at him once he turned his back around.

" Kook-ah stop glaring he's nice " Jimin scolded him.

" He was looking at us holding hands and he probaly was going to say something " Jungkook argued.

" He smiled at us Kook- he clearly doesn't mind it. "

" I still don't trust him. " Jungkook sighed.

Jimin let go of Jungkook's.
" I need to get to English class now- "

" wait no I'm coming with you- I don't have any classes til twelve. "

"  you know your  worst enemy also teaches me english , right? "

Jungkook nodded. " And that is  precisely why I need to crash his class"