Chapter 3

Mrs.Jeon Walked into her apartment and to her surprise it was clean. She was glad that Jungkook had good solid friends who at least didn't burn the place. She glanced in the kitchen , it was twelve and that meant Jimin should of been awake. He always was. She walked into her sons room and her eyes widened in shock.

" I knew it! " She whisper shouted.

The clothes scattered on the floor , Jimin and Jungkook Clinging to each other clearly indicated something had happened.

Mrs.jeon took out her phone with a smile on her face. She couldn't help it , she felt Jimin was a perfect match for her son , drunk or not they clearly did something.

She closed the door behind her and walked into the Hallway only to be faced to faced with Taehyung.

" Good morning Mrs.Jeon - Thank you for letting us stay the night "

" Oh no problem...would you like to stay for breakfast? " She Asked.

" No thank you , I need to head to my university, I have classes. Oh are Jimin and Jungkook
Still sleeping ? "

" Yeah , they probably have a hang over from last night " Mrs.jeon Told him.

"...Hmmm... I don't really think so , Jimin only had a glass Which wouldn't make him drunk that easily
And surprisingly Jungkook didn't even drink...should I wake them up ? " Taehyung Questioned.

" No , it's fine I'll wake them up , you should head to your class...you don't want to be late "

Taehyung and Yoongi said there goodbyes and Mrs.Jeon decided to make breakfast. She had put the dots together and realised if they were both not drunk last night then something involving feelings must of happened.

" Good morning Mrs.Jeon " Jimin casually said grabbing his bag off the counter.

" Going for your morning classes I assume ? " Mrs.jeon grinned.

" Yeah. I promised a friend I would meet up for coffee " Jimin explained , he walked past the kitchen mirror and froze staring at his neck. He had completely forgotten about the events that occurred last night.

" You can use my make up if you want Jimin...you know to cover up " Jungkooks mother Smirked.

Jimin nodded and rushed into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He rushed to the mirror and examined the marks that trailed down his neck.

" Holy shit - how could I forget " Jimin cursed.

" Jimin ? " A voice exclaimed and Jimin turned around only to be faced to face with Jungkook, wearing nothing but a towel.

" ...Okay you know what ! I'm just going to tell you right here and now ! " Jimin decided.

" Tell me what ? " Jungkook Questioned.

let's get one thing straight , I'm not "

" ...Well I am - at least I think" Jungkook shrugged.

Jimin raised an eyebrow " then why  were you making out with me last night "

" So you do remember! " Jungkook exclaimed, causing Jimin to turn bright red.

" Maybe I remember a bit - why didn't you stop me ? " Jimin Questioned.

" I - I don't know "

" Tch...whatever...put some clothes on..." Jimin said grabbing his mother's make up pouch.

" Jimin! Jungkook! When your done in the bathroom , come for dinner " Mrs.jeon called out causing the two to turn even more bright red.

Jungkook grabbed foundation from Jimin's hand and started helping him apply the makeup.

" Why are you helping me ?! " Jimin Questioned.

" ...Because it's my fault...your neck is like that " Jungkook muttered, still bright red.

" ...Jimin  I think I'm in love with you " Jungkook blurted.

Jimin turned around and stared at the younger.

" You think ? "