Chapter 19

Changmin couldn't stop the memories he wanted to hide away forever, replaying in his mind over and over again constantly. Especially the first time he met the owner of Ryoko night club.

" I heard about your parents. I'm sorry kid...but I can help you. My name is Seok Eul Nyun' and I was your father's friend. "

Changmin glanced at the man. " ...How will you help me Mr.Seok? "

" Your aunt and uncle won't help you despite having guardian ship. So what you need is a stable job , stable enough to earn for you and your brother. "

" I'm only thirteen...who will hire a me ?  " Changmin sighed.

" I'll give you money and then you can work for me when you're older okay? "

" Really! Thank you mister. "

Mr.Seok ended up manipulating the young boy into thinking that he was signing a contract to work as a waitress in his many restaurants and bars but instead his job was quite the opposite.

When Changmin finally became legal age , he couldn't escape the contract he was bound to and the dept was impossible to pay.

And that's how he ended up doing Mr.seoks dirty work all these years, even though his debut was almost payed off - Mr. Seok refused to let him go and insisted that he worked there.

At nineteen Changmin made a mistake he regret making- he started liking someone and Mr. Seok knew- he knew everything about Changmin but even more about his little brother...and that hurt him the most.

Not only did Mr.Seok keep Changmin distant from others after finding out he wasn't straight. He kept tabs on him choosing who could be his friend and who could not.

In the end he only two choices, either give  himself away to the corruption of evil or let his loved ones suffer.

.

.

.

Jimin and Jungkook ran into the elementary school, looking around for Changmins little brother.

" Sh*t I don't know his class was it 1A or B- " Jimin realized.

" Are you lost ? " A teacher questioned.

" Ah yes I have to pick up Lee Hanuel " Jimin politely replied.

" But...His brother already picked him up? " The teacher told him.

" But his brother asked us to pick him up! "

The teacher shook his head. " I could of sworn he came here earlier and the boy willingly went with him. "

.

.

.

" Oi b*tch you better shut up- " the man exclaimed kicking Jihyun in the leg.

He was tied up and couldn't defend himself, all he could do was just bare the pain for the time being.

" Listen you have me already so why do you need the child? " Jihyun questioned.

" Because you're not
Hyuk's  official lover - you may not mean anything to him...so we needed an stronger connection. " The man spat.

Hanuel suddenly kicked the man.
" Why are you hurting this handsome boy? "

" COME HERE YOU LITTLE SH*T " The strange man yelled while chasing the six year old around the room.

" Let's make a deal! " Jihyun exclaimed.

The man paused and turned towards Jihyun. " What deal? "

" You want Cha- uh I mean you want Hyuk because of your club right? "

The man nodded. " Damn right. Our boss made the most money with him."

" So- " Jihyun paused and gritted his teeth.

Was he really going to sacrifice himself just like that? Or should he do something else? Did he really have enough time to think of another solution?

" So take me instead- I'm younger and I can make more money. Leave Hyuk alone. "

The man pondered for a second before nodding.

" You have yourself a deal kid. "

.

.

.

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's had and they practically sprinted out of the school, Seoks men were following them - wherever they went.

" COME BACK WE HAVE YOUR BROTHER AND HIS FRIEND YOU CAN'T RUN! " A man screamed at Jimin.

Jimin picked up his phone and dialed Changmins number but he didn't pick up.

" Jungkook...sometimes wrong- definitely wrong- " Jimin was almost in tears.

Jungkook wiped the tears off his face and gave him a quick reassuring kiss.

" We won't find them! What if Jihyun is hurt?! They even managed to take Changmin - " Jimin exclaimed.

Jungkook shook his head and pulled out his phone.

" What's that? "

" Before we left I placed a tracker on Changmin. "

__________________________________________

FUN FACT : the name '  Seok Eul Nyun' means rotten b*tch or b*tch about to go rotten - yeah my friend recommended it💀 and he deserves the name anyway

I have exams but the next update will be pretty soon!