Chapter 23

Loving you is like breathing
How can I stop?

I try to pretend
I'm just a friend
But all I dream about is you

- MIN
__________________________________________

Jimin and Jungkook both couldn't sleep that night, they layed in their bed, wrapped in each others arms. The notes were now ending up in the weirdest places, it was as if they were being watched.

" I'm going to play the game. " Jungkook suddenly spoke.

Jimin shook his head. " It's dangerous. "

Jungkook got out of bed and pulled out something , it was a small box.

" I wanted to do this right. I wanted to take you somewhere amazing and ask this...since we aren't official. But with all this MIN business...can't right now. "

Jimin suddenly got up startled. Jungkook was suddenly down on one knee.

" Park Jimin , you've been there for always and I was so stupid to not realize this at the start. But I really love you so-

" Will you officially be my boyfriend? "

.

.

.

" The flowers I gave Jimin? They were from Sakura " Charlotte pointed to the short haired girl at the other side of the hall.

Yuki nodded. " Thanks. I'll be off now. "

She walked towards Sakura but the girl instantly dashed across the hallway.

She did her best to follow her but ended up getting lost in the crowd.

" Sakura wait! " A guy called out.

He had bright blue hair and was dressed expensively, as if he were an idol.

" Uh hey are you also looking for Sakura? " Yuki questioned.

He nodded. " Yeah- why are you looking for her? "

" I have an issue regarding some notes she's sending to a friend. "

The boys eyes widened. " I also have the same issue. Someone called MIN keeps sending notes to my girlfriend actually. "

" What?! That's the same person who sending my friend notes! "

They both spoke no further and instead focused on finding the girl, they finally managed to stop her near the entrance.

" Yuki ? Misun? What is going on here? " She questioned.

" You're the one who sent Jimin flowers. "

She nodded. " Yeah I did. What about it? "

.

.

.

Jungkook waited and waited , until finally it struck eight.

" I'll...be waiting outside with Taehyung then. If anything happens please leave. " Jimin whispered and then gave him a quick kiss before heading out.

Suddenly a note hit Jungkook, he got up and looked around. He was alone there , only a few students were present in the corner doing a group assignment but other that then that no one.

He picked up the scrunched up piece of paper and read the note.

_______________________________________

Hello Jeon,
Looks like you decided to play the game
I wish you the best of luck because this is no simple task...or is it?

You just need to solve this riddle.
And If you fail by the end of this week
Then I win.

- MIN

__________________________________________

Jungkook stared at the note in annoyance, what riddle what this person talking about and what would he gain sending Jungkook on a wild goose chase.

" That's it no rules ? " Jungkook asked looking around for answers when another note hit him.

" How the f*ck is this possible when no one's around? " Jungkook cursed.

He picked up the paper and opened it. It seemed like MIN was getting tried of writing because this one was printed out. It simply said-

' anyone but Jimin can help you'

Jungkook chuckled to himself. " Seems like you haven't met my other friends. They'll be able to solve this riddle in seconds. "

.

.

.