Chapter 2

"Jimin...your so weird " Jungkook muttered.

" It's Hyung to you! And what do you mean? " Jimin asked.

Jungkook quickly kissed him on the lips " How can someone be so sexy and cute at the same time...I
Bet you would be cuter without clothes On"

And then Jimin woke up , he couldn't believe he had that kind of dream about his best friend. He checked the time it was seven In the morning. Jungkooks mom would leave in a hour for her work at a near by cafe and Jimin usually spent his weekends at Jungkooks so it was nothing new.

" Okay time to make breakfast to impress my mother in law - what the hell are you saying Jimin ! Your friends and that is all you will ever be "  Jimin mentally screamed.

He prepared the Batter and the only thing on his mind was Jungkook. Somehow the pancakes began to look like Jungkook as well which scared the hell out of Jimin.

" Park Jimin ! Your gonna burn the pancakes ! " Jimin screeched at himself.

" Is that seaweed and kimchi pancakes I smell ? " Jungkooks mother  asked walking into the kitchen.

" Yes I've also made your usual coffee " Jimin Smiled brightly.

" Good-morning everyone...chim you made us breakfast " Jungkook yawned.

Jimin looked at Jungkook , his messy hair was the thing Jimin loved seeing in the morning.

" Yeah...I didn't forget to bring your banana milk " Jimin Added snapping out of his daze.

" Thanks your the best chim " Jungkook said kissing him on the cheek quickly. The younger then announced he was going to quickly Take a shower.

" That was new...he's never done that " Jungkooks mom blurted.

" Done What ? " Jimin Questioned while his heart was started to beat faster.

" That genuine bunny smile , I've had plenty of his girlfriends cook him breakfast , he never gave them that look - "

" You probably never noticed it - Jungkook aways does at parties - I mean uh with other people" Jimin interrupted.

Jimin didn't want to have hope that he had a chance with Jungkook. Even if his mom noticed something he just hoped it wouldn't be true. He didn't want to end up like Jungkooks other girlfriends. Forgotten.

" Honestly Jimin...I know what happened last night , some girl breaks up with him and he drinks too much , then you always carry him back here safely "

Jimin spit out his juice " you know ?! "

She nodded " of course I know...he's my son...I also know there is no stoping him going to Jackson's party tonight...try and keep him away from the alcohol please "

" yeah I'll try - "

" No need...I'm hanging out with some friends tonight " Jungkook interrupted.

Jungkooks hair was wet and he had just put is shirt on while walking in the kitchen, Jimin was trying not to stare. He tried easing all his thoughts about his friend.

" Friends ? " Jimin Questioned.

" yeah Taehyung wanted the seven of us to hang out - check your phone he probably sent you a message "

Jimin nodded, he was relived that Jungkook wasn't hanging out with another girl for some reason.

" Okay then you boys have fun. I'll be staying at a friends house tonight by the way - oh and Jimin please make sure Jungkook doesn't burn the place down while I'm gone " Jungkooks mom told Jimin and waved to the boys before leaving the villa.