Chapter 22

I almost wish we never met
Because it hurts
It hurts to know
that you will never
Look at me the way I look at you

It hurts when you look at him
like he's your everything
But to you
I'm nothing

I wish I could ignore you
Just like you ignore me
But still I linger
onto that non existent dream
In hopes that
One day you would
Fall in love with me

- MIN

_________________________________________

That same week Jimin had been feeling rather sick and therefore Mrs.Jeon insisted he stayed at Jungkook's place to get rest that week. But as he was absent, his locker was filled up with love letters , letters from someone sighed as MIN.

" This is the fifth time this week he's left a note. But Jimin hasn't really been to his locker this week so he hasn't seen any of them. " Jihyun suddenly told them.

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook who was lost in his thoughts, staring at the hand written letter in frustration.

" His letters are all sad and miserable. " Jihyun exaimed the notes.

" ' but he's your everything' - what does that mean? " Jungkook questioned.

" It's talking about you idiot. You're his everything. "

" Well Jimin's also my everything- " Jungkook blurted.

Taehyung cringed. " Oh god that was so cheesy. "

" Yeah don't do that Infront of my salad. "

" Oh please you flirt with Changmin 24/7 - "

Changmin suddenly appeared and opened up his laptop, the others stared at him confused as he pulled up an email.

" Uh does anyone know a MIN? " He suddenly asked.

" Great now he's after my boyfriend. " Jihyun muttered.

" He's leaving you love letters as well? " Jungkook asked.

Changmin shook his head and explained he was more so convincing him to separate Jungkook and Jimin.

They all the read the email he showed them, it was just as he explained. This person was in love with Jimin, to an extent where they had stalked everyone in his life.

" He knows Everything about me. Everyone I've dated in the past. Everything about Jihyun...it's creepy "

" Let's meet back at my apartment. We need to explain this all to Jimin. And find out who's Min once and for all. "

.

.

.

Jungkook and Jimin sat together on the couch, hands intertwined, watching whatever was on the TV while waiting for the others.

Jimin gave Jungkook a quick kiss, snapping him out of his thoughts.

" Jungkook-ah , is everything alright? " Jimin asked Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded and gave Jimin a kiss on the head.

" We just need to discuss something important. Let's wait until the others are here. "

Once Everyone arrived, they finally told Jimin the Min situation.

Jimin was freaked out for once, leaving love letters isn't a crime. But stalking your friends and trying to break up him and Jungkook was something he wasn't going to forgive.

" I know Charlotte, she's in my art class, if she originally gave you the first letter from Min then it should be her friend right? We can track it from there- " Yuki said but was interrupted as the door bell began to ring.

Not only was it ringing but someone was banging onto the door.

Jungkook rushed to the door confused. His mom was staying at her boyfriends house for the night and he wasn't expecting anyone.

He looked down to see a note. His eyes widened, his hands were almost shaking as he picked up the note written in something that he prayed was just red ink.

________________________________________

Having fun without me everyone?

This is a message for jeon - I have a proposal...

Let's play a small game , If you win then I'll leave you alone. If I win then I get to be with Jimin instead.

If you accept be there sharp eight o'clock at the campus library.

If you don't accept that's alright...but don't expect me to stop. It doesn't matter who I hurt...he will he mine...only mine...no one else's...just mine...only mine

- MIN
__________________________________________