Chapter 5

" Jungkookie your so cute " Jimin exclaimed, wrapping his arms around Jungkook.
Jungkook glanced at four empty bottles of whine on the floor. Yep, Jimin was drunk this time.

" What happened here ?  " Jungkook Questioned, he had just come out of the shower only to find  Jimin and Taehyung there.

" In our English class Jimin got paired up with Hyuk...and Jimin got frustrated." Taehyung explained.

" So you let him drunk this much ?"

" I didn't know - I just came here...plus your boyfriend is stubborn as hell "

" ...Diminie is furious! Hyuk isn't as pretty as Jungkook- I refuse to work with him ! " Jimin scoffed.

" Okay well I'm going before I witness something my pure eyes cant handle " Taehyung said leaving Jungkook's apartment.

" I want to slam you against a wall and kiss you until you drop " Jimin whispered in his ear.

" Jimin...drinking isn't healthy...here have some water " Jungkook said handing him a glass.

" I don't want water I want you "  Jimin flirted almost dropping the glass of water on the floor. 

Jimin had wrapped his arms tightly around Jungkook and was now placing a trail of kisses down his neck.

" Jimin...I cant do this I don't know how I feel "

" Then stop playing with my feelings and giving me false hope! I waited ten years for you! I liked you since we were twelve! I'm drinking because of you! I dated a boy to get over you but IT made me fall deeper for you! how the hell Is that possible ! " Jimin yelled tears streaming down his eyes.

He then proceeded to pass out in Jungkook's arms, then his mom walked in.

" is Jimin alright? did he drink all of these ? " she questioned.

" yes...he has been stressed lately he just passed out...I'm going to take him back to his apartment-"

She shook her head " He can stay with us for the night...and Jungkook..."

" yes?"

" Jimin cares deeply about you...so please don't break his heart "