Chapter 20

TW : This chapter contains violence and mention of suicide. viewer discretion advised.
___________________________________________

A/N : sorry for the short update, it will be longer next time!
__________________________________________

" JIHYUN! " Jimin yelled tackling his brother into a tight hug.

They had managed to track Changmins location, but instead of seeing Changmin they saw Jihyun running out of the building with Hanuel.

Tears poured down Jihyuns face as he glanced around.

" Where's Changmin? Is he safe? " The boy questioned frantically looking around for him.

" ...How...the tracker it's not on Him anymore...it's on Jihyun? " Jungkook said confused.

" ...we need to find him! " Jihyun suddenly exclaimed but Jimin stopped him.

" You somehow escaped and now you're injured...you and Hanuel both need to go to the hospital! "

Jihyun couldn't argue as Jimin had already whisked him away in a cab, leaving them two standing outside Eul Nyuns main base.

" You should stay here. I'll go inside - " Jungkook decided.

" Of course not- "

" Jimin just listen to me and stay here! " Jungkook said louder this time.

" I said I won't stay here dammit! Do you think I'm a burden or something? That I won't be able to protect myself ? " He argued.

" You just don't understand! " Jungkook exclaimed.

" Then make me understand you idiot! "

" BECAUSE I LOVE YOU OKAY? I....I don't want anything to happen to you. It's dangerous in there...and I don't want to lose you. Never again. "

Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook and pulled him into a hug, they stood like that for a few second before Jimin pulled away.

" How do you think I feel? I love you too. So we go in there together okay? We watch each others back and come out alive. "

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand and pulled him closed, he gave him a quick kiss then nodded.

" Let's go. "

They cautiously entered the building, it wasn't guarded and the area seemed to be abandoned. It was strange- too strange.

They heard shouting in the distance, it sounded like it was coming from the basement. They both peaked inside the room through the crack in the door, indeed Changmin was there surrounded by atleast thirty men.

" Should we go in? " Jimin whispered.

Jungkook shook his head. " I called the police. We can't break in without weapons, they'll be here any moment "

Jimin nodded and they both continued to listen to the ongoing conversation. It seemed like Changmin was yelling at some old man who they assumed was the boss of this place.

f*cking B*tch decided to show his face finally? Still have your men to do your dirty work don't you? " Changmin spat.

" You are aware you're trapped in my territory pretty boy? You better watch your mouth! " Eul Nyun scoffted.

Changmin laughed. " Don't you know me by now? I have no will to live. I've lost everyone I've loved in the past. I've gone through shit so you beating me up isn't going to affect me. "

Eul Nyun handed him a gun. " Let's make a deal. You shoot yourself and I'll leave everyone alone. All your friends and your brother - do we have a deal? "

Changmin didn't respond.

Instead he put the gun against his head.

And then he pulled the trigger.