Chapter 14

Jungkook found himself following the girl that had asked Jimin out, he was curious as to what she was like. Jungkook  definitely wasn't glaring at her through her classroom window.

" Mr.Jeon stalking girls is not acceptable " A voice spoke.

It was Mr.Choi, the physical education teacher.

" I'm gay as f*ck " Jungkook told him and continued spying on her.

"  Mr.Jeon your son is preying on girls " Mr.Choi told him.

" He's not my dad! " Jungkook argued and then continued glaring at Yuri.

Mr.Jeon who was standing outside the same classroom chuckled.

Mr.choi shook his head." You're still stalking a girl - "

" I told you I'm only attracted to park Jimin who in fact is a boy " Jungkook said without any hesitation.

" That's true I can confirm...but then why are you glaring at her Jungkook? " Mr.Jeon asked.

" My mom probably told you that Jimin got into an accident and now he's straight meaning not attracted to me and this girl had the audacity to ask him out! I need to know who the f*ck she is " Jungkook ranted.

Mr.Jeon nodded and turned to Mr.choi.

" See? He's not doing any harm, not disturbing the class "

Mr. Choi sighed. " Yuri is...actually my daughter and she's not straight either "

" WHAT BUT SHE ASKED MY JIMIN OUT " Jungkook practically screamed.

" Keep it down! And yes I don't know about that but she is definitely not into boys - so please don't hurt her or anything" said Mr.choi

" oh don't worry I was only thinking of  Defenestration " Jungkook admitted

Mr. Choi looked at Mr.Jeon, having no clue what Jungkook said.

Mr. Jeon simply shrugged. " He wanted to throw her out the window "

Mr. Choi was getting ready to strangle Jungkook who was really to fight back but luckily Yuri then walked out the classroom.

" You! You're the boyfriend stealer  " Jungkook exclaimed.

Mr choi sighed. " All of you in my office straight away please. We should talk this out "

.

.

.

" So you only asked Jimin out to prove to your homophobic friends you're straight?" Mr. Choi questioned and Yuri nodded.

" You didn't think that would hurt Jimin?!" Jungkook said furiously.

" I'm sorry...I just wanted the bullying to stop " Yuri admitted.

Jungkook sighed." I get what you mean...but instead of proving yourself maybe you should get a new friend group "

" Who in our school would even accept me? " Yuri sighed.

" Have you met my friend group? It's gay as f*ck " 

" I'm sorry- I'll go straight away and cancel the date. I didn't mean to cause anything "

" Good "

Jungkook then turned to Mr. Choi,

" Excellent news sir! I won't murder your daughter "

Mr choi nodded. " Good I won't have to drop kick you from the roof "

.

.

.

" Everyone is so weird today " Yoongi muttered to Taehyung who was looking at Jungkook in shock.

" Why is he having lunch with the girl he hated ? What was her name ? Yaoi? "

Yoongi shook his head. " Choi Yuri "

Jimin frowned as he sat down next to Taehyung.

" So are they a thing now or something? " Jimin asked sadly.

" No sweetie Jungkook's gay for- uh I mean he doesn't really date girls anymore "

" Oh so I have a chance with her! " Jimin said brightly.

" What do you even like about her? " Yoongi questioned.

" She's tall , athletic , kind of reminds me of a cute bunny and she's good at every thing " Jimin ranted.

"You just described Jungkook you know and by the way Yuri doesn't play sports. "

Jimin turned red. " I- no..."

" Give Jungkook a chance you may never know " Taehyung winked.

" Jungkook! Yuri! Come over here " Taehyung yelled.

They both looked at Taehyung who was flapping his arms like a chicken frantically.

Jimin turned even more red as Jungkook walked towards them.

Jimin quickly began packing his bag. " I'm not feeling well! I need to go "

And having said that, Jimin bolted out the door.