Chapter 9

Jimin had walked into the class with Jungkook and everyone stared at them, it was rather uncomfortable.

" Hey! Have you guys never seen people holding hands before? Stop being so f*cking creepy and mind your own business " A voice exclaimed.

Surprisingly it was Hyuk , Jimin was rather shocked about his sudden remarks.

" Sir! Jungkook isn't in this class " A girl near the front blurted.

" Yes but he's not disturbing anyone , He's just sitting there, so why don't we continue with class " Mr.Jeon told the girl.

" Told you he's nice " Jimin whispered to Jungkook who shook his head.

" He's just saying that because I'm his girlfriends son...if I wasn't I would be in trouble " Jungkook argued.

The lesson began and Jungkook almost fell half asleep when the teacher started ranting on about how theatre can change your perspective on life. His voice was calming in a way that made you want to listen to all his boring talks that had nothing to do with the lesson.

" Tch the author is probably talking about her crush not Mr.Jeon , his voice is annoying not calming" Jungkook remarked.

" Jungkook , you can't break the fourth wall and don't worry the lesson is almost over " Jimin told Jungkook and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

Jungkook had noticed the looks on Hyuks face when Jimin kissed him , not a look of jealousy more like regret , that made Jungkook question many things about him.

He never really knew Hyuk that well despite him being his best friend's boyfriend in the past, all he knew was his parents left him years ago and since then he's been earning for himself and his little brother, now thinking back, this made Jungkook even more curious. How did he manage to earn so much money by himself? especially since his little brother was in high school and one of the more fancy ones, college wasn't cheap either.

" Jungkook I need to return these books from the library , why don't you wait for me in the cafeteria " Jimin told him and he nodded.

Jungkook found himself watching Hyuk awkwardly carrying his tray deciding where to sit, either with his friends , who by the way were flirting with some girls , or at an empty table by himself , hyuk was about to walk to the empty table when Jungkook called out his name.

" WHY DO I FEEL BAD FOR HIM?!!? JUNGKOOK WHAT ARE YOU DOING? " Jungkook screamed in his head.

Hyuk raised an eyebrow but then took a seat opposite Jungkook.

" Why do you fake a smile and pretend to be happy? " Jungkook blurted.

Hyuk sighed. " Why do you pity me when I hurt your boyfriend? "

Jungkook sighed and pulled out his phone, Taehyung had sent him a pic earlier and it was of Hyuk at a bar at 3.am, Taehyung was going shopping with Jimin when he happened to see him.

" You're underage and I wanted to report you at the time you know , I really hated you but...Jimin said to leave it. So I want to ask, what were you doing? "

Hyuk sighed once again and contemplated if he should tell Jungkook or hide it completely. But then again he didn't want Jungkook to tell any teachers.

" I work at club, I preform there and occasionally my manager makes me hang out with clients who have nothing but lust in their eyes, I don't complain though because I get payed enough to make a living. It's the only job I can do with high enough pay- but listen here Jeon you better not tell Jimin or a teacher a single damn thing about this "Hyuk told Jimin.

" You know...if I told him, maybe he would understand and possibly forgive you...you could even get back together "

Hyuk shook his head. " He's in love with you Jungkook and he never looked at me that Jeon. You and I both know it. "

Hyuk glanced at Taehyung who was approaching their table , got up and smiled , he then turned around towards Jungkook.

" You better not hurt him Jeon. Don't pull the same mistake I did "