chapter 6

The doorbell rang and Jimin suddnely got up , he didnt know why he always ended up in Jungkooks bed , Mrs.Jeon would have already gone for work so that meant he would have to anwser it , he thought it was Taehyung or one of their other friends but to his surprise it was someone else.

" 안녕 " The boy spoke bowing polietly , then Jimin realised who is was.

" Junghyun back from your studies already ? " Jimin questioned and he nodded.

" I wanted to surpise Mom and Jungkook but I see Moms left for work and Jungkook is probaly sleeping " Junghyun said entering the house and placing his luggage.

" You must be hungry I'll make you breakfast " Jimin said quickly entering the kicthen despite the fact the boy didnt want him to go through the trouble.

Jungkook walked into the living room and felt a feeling in his stomach when he saw Jimin and his brother laughing.

" Hey hyung when did you come here ? " Jungkook said quickly standing infront of Jimin and his brother.

" This morning...you see my Girlfriend is having a competition for fencing here so I wanted to support her and visit you guys "

Jungkook nodded , the weird feeling he had left when his brother said girlfriend for some reason.

" You have morning classes right Jimin-ah ? so do I...lets go we don't want to be late " Jungkook said quickly and Jimin nodded waving goodbye to his brother.

They drove to his university in silence , Jimin could tell Jungkook was being sulky but he didn't know why.

When they finally arrived he turned to ask Jungkook what was wrong but instead he ended up kissing him.

" Your reserved , remember that " Jungkook whispered in his ear before getting out of his car leaving Jimin there stunned.

suddenly someone started tapping the glass of the car which caused Jimin to snap out of his daze.

" Hey chim you okay in there , your really red, were you and Jungkook making out- " Before Taehyung could finish his sentence Jimin had slammed the car door open.

" Nothing like that happened...like I said before Jungkook is straight totally straight "

" straight as a bendy ruler " Taehyung smirked.

" I hate you "

" aww love ya too "

.

.

.

Jimin was used to heart break by now , it was no big deal but he was deeply in love with Jungkook at this point and all he wanted to do was deny it , he didn't want his heart broken yet again but fate had another plans for him.

He glanced over in the cafeteria , yet again another girl was all over Jungkook , he was not surprised... he knew Jungkook was messing with him earlier in the car.

" hobi-Hyung I'm not hungry...I had a huge break fast , you should join Taehyung , I'll catch you later okay ? " Jimin quickly muttered as his stomach felt uneasy.

He walked out of the cafeteria and almost crashed into Taehyung.

" You okay ? " He asked Jimin.

" I don't know anymore...I'm just a blinded fool with my heart so tied , I don't know what to do "

" What do you mean ? "

" Nothing...go join hoseok I'm fine...really , I' m going home " Jimin quickly said walking away before he could protest.

Jimin didn't even notice the tears down his face when he had reached the car park.

" Jimin you okay ? Need a ride home- " A voice called out.

" Oh Jackson Hyung...I'm fine actually , your party is this afternoon right ? I'll help you set up , besides I'm going to be preforming so I need to get my equipment ready " Jimin said.

" Oh by the way a friend of mine wanted to know if you were single or liked anyone. "

Jimin smiled weakly.

" No...I'm not in love with anyone...at least not anymore "