Chapter 17

I HAD EXAMS SORRY - WHERE TF DID THESE VIEWS COME FROM😭

Anyway enjoy this chapter by yours truely ~ Alex

__________________________________________

Jungkook took off his jacket and wrapped it tightly around the leaking sink and opened a back drain so the water would come out.

Jimin sighed and took a seat on a table near by , he was frustrated with himself.

" This is my fault. If I hadn't lost my memories this wouldn't all happen... I'm sorry " Jimin sobbed.

Jungkook softly gave him a kiss on the head. " It's not your fault , don't cry okay? Wouldn't want to ruin your adorable face "

" You guys okay?! " A voice interrupted them.

" HYUNG! " Jungkook exclaimed with joy.

It was Namjoon and he managed to break down the locked door with his immaculate strength.

" ...are you guys alright ? "

Jimin sighed. " Some guy tried to drown us "

.

.

.

Hyuk sat there waiting in the silence watching the laughter on people's faces around him, it annoyed him imensly, he remembered the time where it was just him and Jimin , he of course had no feelings for the boy anymore but he longed to have a friend like that again , to share laughs with  while crying about grades, to stay up until late night binging movies. 

Now he couldn't do any of that, he had to work, he had to support his little brother and himself even if it meant all those greedy eyes would be fixated on him , even if he had the worst job ever. He had to.

" whatcha thinking about Hyung? " a voice questioned snapping Hyuk out of his trance.

" Nothing Jihyun...anyway why are you here ? Go  off with your friends. Being around with me only creates rumours " Hyuk sighed and put his earphones in his ear.

Jihyun sat down next to him and took a earphone out his ear and put it in his own ear.

" You're listening to E'last? You have amazing taste In music. " Jihyun grinned.

Hyuk blushed a little but ignored the boy.

" Don't ignore me! May I remind you my memory got wiped so I can't recall a single thing , only you so that means it's fate " Jihyun pouted.

Hyuk sighed. " Well that's just back luck for you. I'm a trouble maker with terrible academic grades and your brother's ex. You shouldn't be around me."

" Changmin-ah don't be like that " Jihyun pouted.

Hyuk was taken back. " How did you know my real name "

Jihyun leaned forward.

" Let's go on a date this Friday And I'll tell you " Jihyun whispered in his ear.

He then gave the boy a quick wink and ran away , leaving Hyuk startled and a blushing mess.

" YES MY SHIP IS SAILING " Jungkook yelled popping up out of a bush.

Hyuk was so startled he almost fell off the bench.

" THE F*CK JEON WHY WERE YOU STALKING ME "

" OH SUCK IT LEE I WAS JUST BEING A GOOD FRIEND "

Jimin smiled. " Can we stop the yelling? And Hyuk come sit with us for lunch. From now on your not allowed to be alone "

Jungkook , Jimin , Taehyung and Hyuk  both headed to Jimins's apartment that day after a long day of classes.

" Since you can't remember iron man we are going to watch all the movies again! " Jungkook said excitedly grabbing a bowl of popcorn.

The two wrapped themselves in the blanket tightly, close together.

" And suddenly I feel single. " Taehyung pouted And Changmin( Hyuk )nodded.

" We should of known. They're litreally in their own world " Changmin smiled.

Changmin glanced at his phone and frowned. " I need to take this "

" Oi... didn't I say I wanted park Jimin? If I sell him imagine the money I'll get! And if you refuse to bring him...then we'll just sell you - your under dept anyway " The voice bellowed.

Changmin took a deep breathe and managed to say the words he didn't want to.

" No... don't do anything to him. Just stay away from him and his brother. Do whatever you want with me...just please wait a few months- I need to provide for my younger brother. "

" Fine doll. We have a deal - oh...and if you don't show up eventually... we'll just take Jimin straight away. "