Chapter 25

A/N : Who do you think MIN is 🤔
___________________________________________

Jungkook placed a kiss on Jimin's head as he grabbed his car keys on the table. Jimin suddenly stopped him.

" C-can't I go with you? "

Jungkook paused and leaned in to give him a another kiss , he then silently shook his head.

" He's after you. You'll be safer here okay? "

Jungkook looked towards Misun, as soon as they figured out that MIN was one of his ex's he was pale and was shaking without realising.

" Minsun you stay here okay? "

Minsun shook his head. " I'll come- "

Jungkook shook his head. " You're shaking. I can see you don't want to see MIN again. "

" Min Leedong " Misun blurted.

" What? "

" That's his real name... He has blonde bleeched hair and lots of peircings. " Minsun stuttered as he pulled himself together so he could describe him.

" Thanks. We'll be back In no time. "

Once all of them left , Minsun and Jimin were left alone , both of them trapped alone in their thoughts.

Jimin knew Minsun as they had done a few projects together, he was a quiet boy who didn't cause troubles to anothers so Jimin knew he could trust him.

Jimin had noticed he kept staring at his wallpaper.

" If you don't mind me asking - who's that? "

Minsun weakly smiled. " This is my girlfriend. She's currently abroad but...we grew up together... she's always been there for me. "

Jimin smiled. " I'm happy for you. "

Jimin glanced at the clock. It seemed to be ticking slower then ever. Then the door bell rang.

Jimin walked towards the door , it was no one.

He turned around and there it was. A white paper stuck to the back of the door.

Jimin reached for the paper but hesitated. He looked towards Misun who seemed as if he was about to cry.

They were both sick and tired of this and wanted it to just end. Jimin read the note out aloud.

__________________________________________

I'm tired of loving you
And hoping you'll do the same
I feel like I'm waiting for something
That surely isn't happening

It's funny because
I'm afraid to lose you
But you aren't even mine

But not to worry
Soon you will be
Only mine
No one else's
Just mine

- MIN
___________________________________________

The same sickly love confession MIN said the last time was repeated with similar yet different lines.

Jimin ripped the notes into pieces and together with Misun locked all the doors and double checked for anyone. It was all empty.

" H-how is this possible?! " Jimin picked up another note.

" We need to call the others now! Before he shows up himself... he's definitely... definitely near! " Minsun exclaimed.

Jimin nodded and pulled out his phone but a voice started laughing.

" Oh don't do that Jimin-ah, we finally are alone with Jungkook. Why don't you stay with me for a while? "

Jimin couldn't tell who it was as the person had suddenly covered their eyes. Jimin struggled trying to break from the person's grip.

" You're so gullible aren't you? Fell into my trap though what I said was true. " He whispered into Jimin's ear.

The boy then laughed again. " It's so cute how Jungkook went rushing. He didn't even think twice that I wouldn't be there. How fun. "

.

.

.

Jungkook had searched every inch of the house and when they got to the basement. They had found a boy tied up with ductape.

Jihyun took the ductape of his mouth as the rest started at him in disbelief. It was just as Misun had described. A boy with blonde hair and pericings. But why was he tied up?

" Call the POLICE BEFORE HE COMES BACK- " The boy yelled as he tried to gasp for air.

Jungkook's phone began to ring, he picked it up only to hear screaming from the other end.

" COME QUICK HE'S HERE - HE'S - "
Minsun screamed for help until the line suddenly cut off.

Jungkook cursed. " F*ck this is someone else. We need to go now- "

They wasted no time and drove back to Jimin's apartment frantically looking for the boy as soon as they reached. It was empty.

Minsun was there leaning against a wall bleeding.

" I'm s-sorry. " He managed to say.

" Where's Jimin? What happened? "

" He took him. "

With having said that he fell to the ground and collapsed.