Chapter 21

TW : mentions of Violence and mentions of suicide.

___________________________________________

Eul Nyun handed him a gun. " Let's make a deal. You shoot yourself and I'll leave everyone alone. All your friends and your brother - do we have a deal? "

Changmin didn't respond.

Instead he put the gun against his head.

And then he pulled the trigger.

Everyone stood there in shock, even Eul Nyun's face had turned pale.

Changmin pulled the gun away.
" Where's the bullets? Did you forget to put them in? Give them then "

" That was a test...to see if you would actually commit. I didn't think you would sacrifice yourself for that boy. " Eul Nyun explained.

" Give me a real gun so I can get this over with. "

Changmin held his hand out and Eul Nyun handed him his own gun.

" You really going to sacrifice yourself for a boy you've barely even known ? " Eul Nyun questioned.

Changmin smiled. " Crazy what love does you huh? But no...I wouldn't do that to Jihyun , he would hate me if I killed myself for him - "

Changmin held the gun towards Eul Nyun. " You're a f*cking idiot giving me a loaded gun. "

" You won't dare shoot me! " Eul Nyun yelled.

" I know you won't leave Jihyun alone. So why don't you go down with me? I'm not afraid to die. But you are - look at your face. " Changmin spat.

Eul Nyun's face struck with panic.
" Men lower your weapons! "

" But sir- " someone tried arguing.

" JUST DO IT DAMMIT! " He yelled.

Changmin put the gun against Eul Nyun's temple. " Hurry up before your boss gets blown to smithereens. "

They all put they're weapons down slowly and backed away from them.

" Jungkook, Jimin - help me out won't you? " Changmin called out.

The two emerged from behind the door and removed all the pistols from the floor.

Changmin turned towards the men. " I know you're all his pawns. And I know what he's probably done to you. So you have thirty seconds to run. "

They all bowed to the boy and sprinted out the room without a word.

" YOU TRAITORS! " Eul Nyun yelled.

" SHUT It! " Changmin kicked him to the floor.

" You can't kill him! " Jungkook told the guy who shook his head.

" He's tortured me all these years , this piece of sh*t has made so many peoples life like hell! "

The sound of police sirens could be heard echoing in the distance and Changmin wasn't backing down any time soon.

" Wait! You can't do this! " Jihyun came rushing in panting.

" I told you to go to the hospital! " Jimin scolded.

" I...I did - " He held his broken wrist in pain and ended up falling onto the floor.

" JIHYUN! " Jimin and Changmin exclaimed at once rushing to his side.