Chapter 24

Hello Jeon,
Looks like you decided to play the game
I wish you the best of luck because this is no simple task...or is it?

You just need to solve this riddle.
And If you fail by the end of this week
Then I win.

- MIN

__________________________________________

Namjoon examined the paper after a while and then handed it to Yoongi who also read it. They both then nodded as if they had the same idea.

" So...can you help? "

They both nodded and yoongi started writing some words down while Namjoon explained to Jungkook what was going on.

" Look closely at the letter he's written, some letters are purposely darker then orders- more bold you could say, they all spell out something. "

" It's says Locker - Jimin. So I'm guessing the next clue is in his locker. " Yoongi pointed out.

They approached his locker and upon opening it , it rained down flowers.

" Sakura petals? Are we supposed to find someone Japanese? Or do we find a shop or? " Jungkook asked them confused.

" Could be a name? Maybe we should ask around first if anyone knows a sakura? " Yoongi suggested.

Namjoon nodded. " The computer in the library has a list of names of people who are enrolled, let's check there. "

.

.

.

Jimin frowned as he started warming up some Kimchi in a pan, the notes were getting worse and worse. He didn't go out anymore. He was too afraid of what would happen.

" Jimin could you pass me the gojuchang ? " Mrs. Jeon questioned.

Jimin snapped out of his daydream, he silently nodded as he placed the pan to the side.

Jimin froze upon opening the paste. There was a piece of paper inside.

__________________________________________

I love dreaming
Because in my dreams he's non exsistent
And you're actually mine

- MIN

P.s You're wearing a lovely white shirt today darling;)

___________________________________________

" Jimin what's wrong? " Mrs.Jeon asked.

Jimin threw the paper in the bin.
" It's the stalker again...he...he was here - " Jimin stammered.

" Don't worry we'll find a way okay? We won't let him harm you. "

.

.

.

" You're the one who sent Jimin flowers. "

Sakura  nodded. " Yeah I did. What about it? "

Before they could respond Sakura made a run for it, down the street and out the univestiy gates.

They both followed after her, fortunately for them she wasn't fast enough and they had eventually caught up to her again.

Minsun looked at her confused. " You've also been sending flowers to my girlfriend as well as Yuki's friend - are you MIN? "

Sakura looked down as if she was about to cry.

" You guys should get Jimin and Jungkook as well. I need to tell you something."

.

.

.

They were all gathered in Jimin's apartment, sitting around a table, all eyes watching Sakura as she did her best to explain the situation at hand.

Jungkook sighed. " So you're telling me that someone has been blackmailing you into stalking Jimin and collecting info. "

Sakura explained that MIN wanted Jimin for himself, therefore doing anything he can to obtain every single information on him.

Meanwhile he hated Minsun because they had a past together but soon broke up. Now he wants to make sure Misun is always misrable and never happy with anyone ever again.

" That f*cking sick bastard. " Jungkook cursed in annoyance.

Yoongi turned towards Minsun.
" This means he's your ex right? That means we've found him. "

Minsun's suddenly went pale. " You're right... there's only one person MIN can be. "

" Do you have his address? " Jungkook questioned.

Minsun nodded up and quickly scribbled it down onto some paper.

Jungkook looked at the paper and then looked at the others.

" Let's put an end to this right now. "