Chapter 13

A/N : ALL of the events in this chapter are fiction and in no way represent jimin or Jungkooks real life family. This is all fictional and only for entertainment purposes.

ALSO IF YOU bash another member for the sake of your ship then don't call yourself an ArMy! AND DONT VISIT MY COMMENT SECTION

THANKS:D have a good day/night!
(つ✧ω✧)つ
______________________________________

- One day later -

" What do you mean he has amnesia?! " Jungkook exclaimed.

" I'm sorry sir but the car that hit him caused him to collide into a pole and it effected his brain. It might take years until he gets his memory back "

The moment the doctor had spoke those words, Jungkook felt his heart slowly shatter. He had just realized his feelings for his best friend. But how Jimin had forgotten all of it, all of them.

The doctor left and Mrs.Jeon couldn't stop crying.

" I promised her that I would look after her sons...but look now, they are both injured. " Mrs Jeon sobbed.

By ' her '  she meant Jimin's mother, they were childhood friends and they grew up together.

Jungkooks mom turned towards him and sighed.

" Jungkook...when I was younger I made many mistakes, it remined me of you and Jimin. I used to come home wasted and Jimin's mother would look after me. When I realized I loved her...it was too late"

Jungkook looked at his mother shocked.

" Y-you loved her- then why - "

Mrs.Jeon sighed. " I...was too scared to confess , I was sure she was straight  and then she met Jimin's father. And then I met your father but years later...honestly the guilt is still inside of me. So please Jungkook- don't make that same mistake...he may have lost his memories- but that doesnt mean you can't make knew ones"

" Don't worry, I won't give up on him. I love him after all"
.

.

.

" How's Jihyun? " Jungkook questioned Changmin.

Changmin  sighed. " I don't know why...he can only remember me, so I was hoping you could also come and talk to him "

They both walked inside to see Jihyun throwing pillows at the nurse.

" Who are you? Why are you feeding me posion? " Jihyun yelled.

" It's soup! " The nurse argued.

" Uh Miss , I'll feed him , why don't you leave us alone for a while " Changmin assured.

The nurse walked out and Jungkook sat on the bed next to Jihyun.

" Jungkook what the f*ck happened " Jihyun exclaimed.

" You can remember me ?! " Jungkook asked.

" Not really but my brains telling me that your my brothers boyfriend and Hyuk the wanna be anime character over there is my brothers ex "

" I'm not a wanna be anime character! " Changmin pouted.

" Yeah you're clearly tryna be a Todoroki , I mean hairstyle check, daddy issues check- "

" Forget that - Jihyun you got into a car crash , you and Jimin lost your memories...well most of them " Jungkook explained.

" o-oh god- Is Jimin okay? Was he my brother? " Jihyun questioned.

Changmin nodded. " He's stable but hasn't woken up yet. "

Jungkook turned to kei and frowned. " My mom has to go urgently to my aunt since she's sick and if Jihyun gets discharged it will be hard for me to go back and forth- "

" Don't worry, Jihyun can stay at my place - "

Jungkook nodded. " Thanks alot...you really don't have to help  but you are - "

Changmin shook his head. " I owe Jimin after all the drama I caused for him. Don't worry just make sure he gets his memories back "

.

.

.

When Jungkook saw Jimin he wanted to kiss him immediately but he stopped himself. He couldn't stop his crying though.

" Why are you crying? Are you lost ?" Jimin asked the boy.

" You don't Remember - You don't "

Jungkook broke down crying on the floor. Jimin got off the hospital bed and gave the crying boy a hug.

" Are you okay Hyung ? "

Jungkook frowned. " I'm not your hyung "

" Oh sorry about that and why is there a rainbow coloured flag in my bag? " Jimin  examined it closely.

" You're apart of the LGBTQ+ of course "

Jimin laughed. " That can't be right I'm totally straight "

Jungkook knew karma would hit him back one day, according to his mom Jimin had feelings for him for a while meaning he saw Jungkook date all those girls. The guilt turned Jungkook's stomach inside out.

Jimin had been discharged a few days later but he seemed to remember everyone but jungkook. They continued going to classes and their normal routines. But Jimin slowly drifted away from Jungkook further.

Why would you hang out with someone you have completely forgotten?

Jungkook followed Jimin around a lot hoping Jimin's memory would somehow come back.

He had some hope Jimin would return back to normal. But soon that hope shattered.

" Hey Jungkook! Hey Taehyung! " Jimin beamed and took a seat next to them.

" You look happy, did anything good happen ? " Taehyung questioned.

" Yuri noona asked me out- "

Jungkook got up and left the cafeteria,ignoring his friends calling his name. It had only been a day and Jimin had already fallen for someone else.

Jungkook was too late. He threw his bag against his locket and sat down on the floor in the empty hallway, letting his years flow down freely.

Jin suddenly appeared and sat next to Jungkook on the floor , he handed him a pack of tissues and made sure he cleaned the tears away.

" Jungkook maybe he was apart of your story but not your happily ever after "

Jungkook looked up at Jin.  " So...your saying I should give up on him? Because he won't be in my ' happy ending ' "

Jin shook his head. " The story isn't over is it? "

" But...I can't do anything about it "

Jin shook his head again.

" Of course you can! When love is real it finds a way "

Jungkook grinned." Hyung that was so f*cking cringy "

Jin smiled. " Yes and if you tell anyone I said that then I will cook you with my brownies next week - now, are you going to give up "

" No...because I love him "

Jin nodded. " That's my boy! Now let's go find your future husband "