6"

Zenevieva pushed open the doors into the hall

Zenevieva pushed open the doors into the hall. Her council and advisers stood up from their seats around the extensive tables as she walked towards them and took a seat next to Regulus.

She gave them all a nod making them sit down.

"Thank you all for coming she started" looking across the table, "there's a few things I would like to go over in this meeting. First of all, Jugson, what's happening with the ministry"

"All is well my lady. I have managed to recruit several spys into each department. They are all working together in hopes to sway the ministry and uncover Toms spys as well as several order members"

"Perfect. Keep it up" Zenevieva nodded moving on, "Travers, any news on the giants"

"They've been sighted heading North my lady. The wizards under my command have been lead to believe they are under Toms following and are marching for him under his orders" Travers replied gravely

Zenevievas nails cut into her palm, drawing blood, as she she balled her fists.
The rest of the order looked at her worriedly as she sat silently, her eyes burning

"What about the Centaurs?" Regulus asked turning to a previous death eater named Selwyn while Zenevieva fumed.

"They're angry. Tom has pushed them backwards out of their territory and has ordered to them to the be killed if found"

"Are they with the order?" Regulus questioned

"No. As far as we believe they are on neither side of the war, but they are angry"

"Perfect" he replied, "send people out to befriend them. They'll fight for us if we promise them justice"

"Right away" Selwyn nodded, excusing himself out of the room immediately

"Dragons" Zenevieva started suddenly in a whisper making everyone look at her sharply. "Dragons" she repeated "I want dragons"

"Dragons?" Regulus asked her his eyes wide as she nodded back

"Macnair, you have good knowledge of magical creatures. Where's the largest colony of Dragons"

"Romania My Lady" Macnair replied from down the table.

"Go to Romania and bring me back as many Dragons as you can. Humanely, that is. Make sure they're comfortable on their journey over"

"Of course my lady" He replied, excusing himself before heading out the hall.

"Now that the important matters are out of the way. I have a couple of things to go over with all of you" Zenevieva announced, standing up out of her chair, walking around the room and circling the table as her heels clicked on the stone floor, "I need your opinions see I'm not like Tom and Dumbledore. I actually take other peoples advice, that's what makes us stronger than them, we work together . Plus we have the element of secrecy. They don't even know we're moving" she sneered in amusement. "It involves new recruits. Severus Snape and Peter Pettigrew"

"Are you sure about this?" Regulus whispered to her as she past him

Zenevieva ignored him continuing, "Peter Pettigrew is a traitor. He is both an order member and a death eater. Though a useless member to the other" Zene laughed bitterly, "I want to recruit him"

"My Lady, I beg your pardon but are you sure that's a wise idea. He is not trust worthy" her adviser, Rookwood, spoke up

"Trust worthy he is not. A coward? That he is. I promise Pettigrew safety and protection from both the order and Tom as long as he supply's us information of Voldemort's movements"

"How are you sure he won't betray us my lady"

"I'll make sure he knows what will happen if he does betrays us Rookwood. A fate worse then a death by Tom Riddle"

Zenevieva suddenly pulled a dagger out from her dress, launching it across the room. With a bang it pierced the guards hat that was stood infront of the halls door and pinned it to the wood, just above his head.

She laughed to herself as she watched everyones faces that seemed to be stuck in a vision of surprise and terror.

Walking over to the guard she pulled the dagger out of the wood and gave him the hat back.

"Sorry about that. Send me the bill to get that replaced" she said gesturing to the hat that the guard held in his hands limply

"As for Severus Snape. So far he is loyal to Tom. Though I doubt for long. He's after the Potters, you may not know the implications of that, but I do. Though I can imagine Dumbledore is thinking the same thing"

Reproaching the table she pulled out a gun, dropping it onto the table.

"Muggle weapons. No where near as versatile nor powerful as a wand but a good back up. You'll all be supplied with one"

The wizards sat around the table studying the gun confusedly as Zenevieva picked it up.

"Watson, if you may" she spoke to her guard, gesturing him to move.

With several bangs she fired gun, sending multiple bullets to collide into the wooden door making it splinter and creak as the bullets flew through it.

"As I said, a good back up. Find Abasi and he'll supply you all. You may leave"

The surrounding witches and Wizards nodded before exiting the hall or apparating away.

"Dragons?" Regulus asked as the last member left

"Yes, Dragons. Tom takes my Giants, I take Dragons. I need to do some research before they come. Have Dragons ever been tamed Regulus?" Zenevieva asked running her finger over a blade of a dagger

"I'm not sure, I do not think so"

"Dragons are smart beasts are they not?"

"Yes, they are believed to be one of the smartest magical creatures know to man" Regulus nodded not knowing where she was going

"And they are classed as Reptiles? Such as... serpents, that are also reptiles?"

"I believe so. What are you... You can't possibly think that-"

"Has anyone ever tried speaking to them in Parsletongue?" Zenevieva cut Regulus off as he finally understood what she was trying to say

"That's insane Zene!"

"Would it work?"

"I'm not sure. But you could always try" Regulus shrugged, "they are after all smart creatures"

"Think Regulus, the power we would hold. An army of trained dragons. Imagine it" she smiled stabbing the dagger into the table, "they could burn Toms army of death eaters to the ground in seconds"

———————————————————————————
A/N

Reg and Zene are such a power duo and I'm here for it