13"

Zenevieva stood outside inspecting the dragons carefully

Zenevieva stood outside inspecting the dragons carefully. She'd taken them from their home and wanted to make sure she could do everything possible to ensure that they were looked after properly and comfortable.

She stroked the snout of white scaled Dragon she had named Andreas while he beat his wings and roared loudly, the screech vibrating through the woodlands and created ripples on the lake. Zenevieva felt a strange closeness to the dragons, as through she was supposed to be around them, connected to them in a certain way. When the Dragons were often restless Zenevieva would be called and her presence would seem to relax them. It seemed she had the opposite affects on Dragons than she did people.

Spotting Regulus' figure on the other side of the lake, she gave Andreas one last pat before approaching him.

"You look like you're thinking hard"Zenevieva commented as she watched Regulus stare across the lake and into the trees.

"It's just the locket. I can't stop thinking about it" Regulus replied turning to her, "I can't help but feel like there's so much more to it"

"I'll admit it's been on my mind as well" Zenevieva agreed

"I think we need to speak to kreacher" Regulus hummed, "I think he knows more than he has let on"

"And he'll tell you?"

"He will. Even if he doesn't want to, I'm his master. You want to take a little visit to Grimmauld place Zene?" He asked

"Not really. Your mothers fucking despicable"

Regulus laughed deeply to himself placing a hand on Zenevievas shoulder before they were both pulled into a whirling vortex, landing in a Muggle neighbourhood in London.

The pair watched as number 12 revealed itself slowly making the row of houses crack and the railings creek in the process.

Regulus walked up the steps looking to Zenevieva behind him before rapping the silver door knocker on the wood.

The door swung open leading them into the hallway.

Zenevieva picked up the skirts of her dress following Regulus up the steps and through the hallways that were decorated with portraits of generations of Blacks.

"Mother!" Regulus called as he entered the dining room

"Regulus, is that you?" Walburga Black asked coming out of another hallway

"Yes mother" Regulus nodded

"You must visit more often Regulus, you've abandoned me!" She shriek

"My apologies mother" Regulus nodded slowly, "I have been very busy with the dark Lord"

"Well- oh, Zenevieva, very nice to see you" Walburga stopped finally noticing the woman, "you get more and more radiant" she smiled sourly

"Thank you Mrs Black" Zenevieva replied, a blank smile on her face, "as it is very nice to see you as well"

"I suppose you both have a reason to be visiting? I hope it is of your engagement" she asked sipping from her goblet in her hand

"No mother. Zenevieva and I are not engaged"

"How very disappointing. You would have some beautiful and powerful pure blood children" Walburga commented slyly

"Well I am afraid that will not be happening" Zenevieva replied, irritation rising in her

"We shall see" Walburga smiled with distain

"Mother, is Kreacher in?" Regulus asked, interrupting the two women

"I believe so" she answered, "shall I call for him?"

"If you may"

With a pop ,Kreacher the house elf, appeared infront of them as Walbruga left the room disinterested.

"Master Regulus wanted to see me?" Kreacher asked glancing to Zenevieva, "Miss Gaunt" he nodded politely, bowing and stumbling over his ragged clothes

"Yes, I want to know everything about the locket Kreacher. Everything that our Dark Lord did with it and why he was testing it. Tell us what you know"

"Kreacher cannot do that. Kreacher was ordered not to"

"I am your master Kreacher, tell me what you know" Regulus spoke encouragingly

"Your Lord told Kreacher to test the lockets defences. Said it was very important they were indestructible. Kreacher could not destroy it. Kreacher tried very hard but couldn't. Your Lord was very happy with himself" the elf said looking off into the distance with a far away look on his face, "Kreacher tried all kinds of magic but Kreachers magic was not strong enough. The locket did not like Kreachers magic. It hissed and smoked at Kreacher"

"Where is it now?" Regulus asked pushing for answers, "does the Dark Lord still have it?"

Kreacher shook his head violently

"Kreacher promised not to tell!"

"Kreacher..." Regulus warned, "you are my elf and I am your master. I have treat you kindly. Tell your master what you know"

He put his head in his hands as though he was in pain, "the dark Lord no longer has the locket" he choked out, "he used Kreachers magic to hide it"

"Where? Where did he hide it Kreacher" Regulus insisted looking to Zenevieva who stood calculating

"A cave"

"And if I asked you to show us this cave you'd be able to take us?"

"Yes Master" he nodded

"Thank you for your time Kreacher" Zenevieva nodded in thanks

"Anything for Master Regulus and his friend"

"We must be off" Regulus announced leaving the dining hall and walking with Zenevieva back through the hallways