10"

Zenevieva strolled around the edge of the lake waiting for Regulus' return from Voldemort's supposed secret meeting

Zenevieva strolled around the edge of the lake waiting for Regulus' return from Voldemort's supposed secret meeting. Her dress dragged on the floor, brushing over the dew that had collected on the top of the grass.
The Dragons screeched in the distance as they whirled around the turrets of the castle and rested in the forest.

She came to a stop staring at her reflection in her water. Her hair still fell over her shoulders neatly, her skin was still pale and clear but her face was more defined, her cheekbones more prominent. Zenevievas beauty was entrancing yet somewhat terrifying. Her eyes held nothing. You could look into them and you'd find darkness.

Her breath mixed with the mist in the cold air as the waters ripples distorting her reflection.

Her attention was caught as an owl fluttered down and landed on her shoulder. She untied the parchment instantly recognising Regulus handwriting.

The Dark Lord has eyes on Dumbledore. Carrow has just informed him that he's heading west. I fear what that might mean. I hope I am not too late as I had to wait until the meeting was over to inform you. You know what to do Zene

Zenevieva crumpled the parchment into a ball and dropped it into the lake before swiftly heading back up towards the castle, her dress flowing behind her as she moved at a fair pace.

"Gibbon, make sure all the guards leave this instant" she demanded as she rushed passed him

"But my lady-"

"Now! I need everyone gone!"

Gibbon nodded as he casted a patronus and sent it to  the many guards that were positioned around the castle ordering them to leave immediately.

Zenevieva threw opened the doors to the courtyard where many men, woman and children who were sheltering from the Dark Lord spent their time.

"I'm sorry to disturb you all however it is important. If you would all follow me" she started as she began to walk away.

The families looked at each other in confusion before following her.

Zenevieva guided them all through the castles halls until she came to the cellar. It was dreary and cold.

"Stay here. I apologise for the conditions and can assure you that you will not have to stay here long. This is for our safety. I hope you all understand" she nodded, closing the door behind the witches and wizards that were vulnerable and casting a silencing charm around the room.

She made her way back through the halls, stopping off in several of her advisers offices and ordering them to apparate way.