22"

Zenevieva stood in her bedroom, looking out through the window onto the banks of the river and the edge of the trees making up the forest

Zenevieva stood in her bedroom, looking out through the window onto the banks of the river and the edge of the trees making up the forest. She'd been there all night and streams of the morning sun had started to crack through the clouds.

The glass was shattered into fragments on the floor around her feet. The dresser has splinters poking out of it every which way, the wardrobe was flipped over along with the side table and her bed frame had score marks in while her bed sheets she'd set on fire had started to blow away in piles of ash.

She'd lost all mercy

The last piece of rationality had crumbled into dust and now all she felt was anguish and Anger.

She stood stiffly, finally stopping destroying everything around her, the locket around her neck.

Everything she'd ever had had been taken from her.

Everything.

And she would make it everyone's problem.

A knock on her bedroom door sounded.

"Come" she ordered Cooly, still looking out across the landscape

The door creaked open

"M-my lady" Peter Pettigrew squeaked

Zenevieva had had enough of Peter. So far he'd come to her with nothing but useless information. He'd just been wasting her time.

In a flash, Zenevieva had whipped a dagger out from the strap attached to her thigh, sending it flying through the air, piercing the wood of the door, centimetres away from Pettigrews face.

"What is it Pettigrew?!" She screamed nearing him

Peter flinched and shuffled around

"Come out with it!" She shouted, pulling out her wand making Peters eyes widen

"It's the order and death eaters! Please don't hurt me!" He pleaded trying to hide away

"What about them?" Zenevieva spat

"The death eaters are on their way to attack Hogsmeade, the order know and are all on their way now"

"Now?!" She yelled, "I'm being told this now?!"

"I-I"

"No! Leave!" She ordered making Peter run away in fright

Zenevieva picked up Regulus' old dagger she'd gifted him, securing it under her dress, plucked her dagger out from the door and putting away her wand before crossing the room and heading out the door, the broken glass crunching under her feet as she went.

She wasn't going to hide in the shadows anymore.

She stormed into the hall, blasting the large oak doors off the hinges as she flicked her wand.

The members of her council and advisors flinched as the wood flew through the air, splintering and piercing the walls like knives.

"Prepare everyone that's willing to fight. Get Andreas ready, secure the families safely and make sure yourselves are protected. We're not hiding any longer"

"My lady" jugston started, "if I may speak-"

"You may not!" Zenevieva screamed, staring at him with wild eyes

"I just feel you are making a bad mistake. It is not a good strategical move to-"

"I said you may not!" She repeated

"But my Lady, you are making a mistake"

Zenevieva had heard enough, she tilted her head as a smile crept across her face.

"Sectumsempra!"

Jugston was sent flying backwards, blood staining his shirt rapidly as the members of the council and the advisors watched horrified.

"I hope you have all witnessed what happens to people that disrespect me. And that was merciful, next time it will a thousand times worse... feed him to the dragons. And get the men ready, we're heading to the battle"

The council all nodded frantically, scrambling around for their things before practically sprinting out of the hall leaning Zenevieva standing their, revenge running through her veins.