20"

Zenevieva paced around the hall while Regulus watched her, his face slightly pale

"I'll call for Kreacher" Regulus spoke up, "he'll take us where we need to be"

"You're not coming with us" Zenevieva stated, "I'll go alone with Kreacher"

"I want to come" Regulus replied sternly

"No, I need you here to keep everything under control. You're in charge while I'm gone"

"I'm not staying"

"I'm sorry?" Zenevieva looked at him, "it sounds as if you're going against my orders?"

"I am" Regulus nodded

"It's too dangerous, we don't know what will be there and I'm not risking anything"

"With all due respect you need me"

"With all due respect I don't need anyone" Zenevieva replied

"Where you go, I go" Regulus answered seriously

"Regulus I do not believe you're understanding me-"

"I discovered the Horcruxs, I figured it all out. I am Kreachers master. I will come with you"

Zenevieva scanned him slowly, looking through his soul, trying to find a flicker of uncertainty.

There was none.

"Summon Kreacher" she nodded

Zenevieva picked up her wand, twirling in her fingers. She watched the rain fall outside through the fogged up window panes. The dark full clouds rolled in the sky, the faint outline of the Dark Mark that seemed to constantly hang above her. She stroked a finger over her mark that twisted and burnt on her arm.

With a pop Regulus appeared next to her once again with Kreacher by his side.

"Is Master Regulus and Miss Gaunt ready?" Kreacher asked

"If you could give us a minute please Kreacher" Regulus replied making Kreacher nod and slink out of the room

Regulus turned to Zenevieva taking her hands in his.

"I hope you know Zenevieva, if this all goes horribly wrong, I believe in you. I truly believe you're still that girl that you used to be. I know you are, and I don't want you to think that you're gone too far. Because somewhere in here your still the girl that used to show the first years around the castle when they were lost and get upset when you'd see others struggling and in pain." he said pointing to Zenevieva chest, "I know it, you are a good person"

"Regulus, why are you talking like this-"

"Because it's dangerous Zene, and like I always said, I'll always put you first because that's what friends do"

"Nothing will go wrong" she forced a smile

"I know, I know" Regulus nodded taking her hand with a smile, calling Kreacher back into the room.

"Is master Regulus Regulus and Miss Gaunt ready now?" Kreacher asked looking up to them

"Yes, take us to the locket Kreacher" Regulus ordered

The pair materialised besides Kreacher. Zenevieva stopped to take in her surroundings.

They stood on a large jagged rock, jutting out from the ferocious waves of the foaming sea. Before them towering cliffs that loomed ominously over the roaring waters. A strong wind whipped through her hair, stirring the waves into towering powerful formidable walls at slammed into the rocks before them.

"Have you got it?" Zenevieva asked turning to Regulus

Regulus nodded reaching into his jacket pocket and pulled out an identical locket. He drew his fingers across it before safely returning it in his pocket.