14"

Zenevieva clambered onto the back of Andreas back, her dress draped over his Smokey scales as she grabbed onto his horns

She gave him a pat signalling she was ready before Andreas let out a shriek, throwing his head forwards, revealing his rows of pointed teeth and harsh glow of fire at the back of his throat.

His wings beat, taut and strong. The surrounding foliage and trees rustled as the force generated such strength and wind that the trees looked as though they'd rip out of the ground. He threw his head back letting out a roar before emerging from the low laying fog in the forest.

Zenevieva held on tightly as they emerged from the canopy, hitting the cold clear air of the early morning. She pushed her hair out of her face, inhaling the crisp air as Andreas let out another shriek stretching out his wings like a person stretching their arms from awaking a deep slumber.

Regulus watched from the window of a high tower, smiling to himself, a book in his hand. He'd been wanting to show Zenevieva it's important content but couldn't find her anywhere. Spotting the trees part and Andreas emerge he noticed Zenevievas figure on his back. He chuckled to himself as he watched them rise into the sky. Of course she was with the Dragons.

The wind rushed through her hair, her dress blowing behind her as Andreas wings scorched the surface of the lake. Zenevieva leaned down, reaching out and touching the water as they skimmed across it. She held onto Andreas horns guiding him upwards making them soar high into the sky suddenly. Pulling gently to the right Andreas rolled while flying directly into the clouds. They flew through the layer of thick cloud with a puff as they hovered about it all, Zenevieva looked around in the clear sky. She let go of his horns throwing her arms up into the air feeling the breeze rush through her finger tips, the cold pinching her skin.

Andreas let out another roar making her hold on tightly before plummeting into a dive back through the clouds. He turned and twirled like a spinning top as they dived back down towards the lake. Zenevieva let out a gasp as they were about to hit the lake, seconds later Andreas pulled up so they were skimming the water once again. Zenevieva let out a free laugh, holding her arms out as the world around rushed passed them.

She hasn't felt this free nor happy in a long time.

Happiness wasn't something that she'd experienced since Hogwarts.

The woman couldn't feel true happiness, she couldn't, not really but she felt liberated and that was enough.

She pulled out her wand.

"Expecto Patronum!"

A smile spread across her face as a large dragon burst out from the tip of her wand. It let out a high pitch shriek as it flew along side them, silver and shimmering.

She was never able to produce a patronus after she'd been tortured.

But now she watched as her Stag turned into a ferocious and formidable Dragon, soaring the sky's beside her.

The dragon fizzled away making her smile fade slightly.

She looked down at her wand and wanted to test something.

"Andreas, aim and fire" she instructed as they flew over a far away part of the forest

Suddenly Andreas let out a roar, a shot of fire burst out from his mouth, setting ablaze to a couple of trees below them.

"Aim, tree to the left, fire!" Andreas let out another roar shooting a blast of fire to the tree to the left of them.

Zenevieva inhaled in triumph, it'd work.

"Aim and Fire" she repeated, her wand out

Andreas did as such letting out a third bast

"Incendio Maxima!" She yelled, pointing her wand at the fire.

With the fire from her wand and Andreas combined, the Maxima spell doubled the size and danger of the blast making it scorch at least forty trees at once.

"That'd be a good move to burn down Malfoy Manor" she hummed to herself, "very dramatic. It really says, don't mess with me. I'll write it down later so I don't forget"