chapter 1- 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕤 𝕦𝕤𝕦𝕒𝕝

Nobody's POV

"Alright,that's all for today.You can all go change and go back to the classroom."Aizawa said tiredly as he shifted he's gaze to he's students.Everyone hums in response and started getting out of the gym.

~in the boys changing room~

"So, what're you all gonna do?it's almost spring break,does any of you have any plans?"kaminari ask while changing into his uniform.Some of them shook their heads in response."I'll be staying in the dorms.Dont really have much business in the house"kirishima answered with a grin in his face."what about you,bakubro?"he added."it's none of y'all extras business."the blond said with a scowled face."c'mon dude,we just want to know."sero said."tsk,well then I'm fucking staying cause I feel like it!now fuck off!!"the blond said.The others started laughing because of the boys response.

"What about you midoriya?" Todoroki suddenly asked.Midoriya was quite surprised from the sudden question as well as seeing the others faces with curiousness."I'm not sure,I'm thinking of visiting my mom for a day and going back, probably just gonna stay here for the rest"midoriya chuckled nervously as he waits for the others response."why not just stay there for the whole week?"kaminari asked."well,I'm planning on just training or mastering my quirk for very obvious reasons."he answered with a small smile on his face.Everyone finished changing and headed back to their classroom.

~timeskip after dinner~

Deku's POV

"You're mumbling again, deku-kun" uraraka said while looking at me."a-ah!sorry about that"I said with a nervous smile while scratching the back of my head."no worries" she said and just shrugged it off.Were in iida-kun's room right now and studying.We were sitting in a comfortable silence when iida-kun suddenly broke the silence."Midoriya-kun,can I ask you a question?"iida-kun said.I looked up to him with a curious face,"what is it iida-kun?"I asked still looking at him."Well,I heard the others talking about a birthday party in the common area awhile ago,so asked them about it."iida-kun exclaimed.Now I'm more curious about it.i just looked at him as a 'go on' sign and then he started talking again."They said that bakugos birthday is coming up next month and they'll prepare a surprise for him,so I was gonna ask if you're going to participate?" A surprise for kacchan?that's actually a good idea. "Yeah sure" I said and smiled. "Then that settles it!" Iida-kun exclaimed."Mina said they're gonna start planning in our spring break,so we don't have to worry much about it for now" uraraka-kun said. Iida-kun and I just nods as response.

This is gonna be a long break.

A/N

hello! author here!I just want to say thank you for reading my work..I'm kinda worried about it cause it's my first book so...if you see any grammatical errors..no you don't.Pls don't tell me about it.It kinda annoys me even though I know you're just helping me out but my pride just won't leave me alone>:3 but thanks again!I'll see you in the next update!