chapter 17 - 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖,𝕚'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖

Dnsisndka it's finally happening AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Bakugo's POV

I was still holding deku in his wrist. When we got out of the gym, I dragged him at the back and released him. I got on my knees,my back facing him. I sat like that for awhile and got nervous cause I don't feel or hear anything. I turned my head over my shoulder and look at the nerd. He was there standing with a confused face.

(How the fuck do you shut your damn old man's mouth that's been yelling at you and lecturing you for straight 3hrs😃)

(Now he's yelling at my brother...so fucking annoying. I just want to stab him to death)

I stared at him and frowned. "What?" He asked and raised an eyebrow. I sighed and look away. "Ride my back" I said. "Why" he question. I can literally see him standing there with his arms crossed just by he's tone. I sighed again, but louder this time. "So we can go up the roof?" I replied. We just stay like that for awhile,waiting for him to agree. I heard him sigh and made his way towards me. I felt him wrapped his arms around my neck and his chest touched my back. I blushed at the sudden skin ship but brush it away.

I started igniting my palms, preparing it to make a big explosion that'll sent us up to the roof.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BOOM 💥
.
.
.
.
.
.
We then came to the roof flying. I felt deku hold tighter, afraid to fall off. I moved my hands forward and made medium size explosions to make our landing safer. When I felt my feet touch the roof,I squat a little so he can get down. I look around for a second and walked forward. After finding the perfect spot, I sat right there. I looked at deku,who were just standing there, staring at the stars. "Oi" I called. He snapped he's head on me,I tap the seat beside me, telling him to sit there.

He sat down, looking forward to nothing. I stared at him for awhile then turned my head to the front. We sat there in silence, acknowledging each other's presence. I want to say something,but I don't know how I should start.

"So,what is it?" He suddenly ask. Breaking the tension between us,which we didn't know was there.

I felt my legs weaken. I want to say it but I can't. Why is it so hard? "If your not gonna say anything,then I'm gonna go"

' wait,don't go yet,let me talk please'

As he was about to stand up,I held his hand. Gripping it tightly. "Don't" I said,still not looking at him. He sat back down. I looked at him then looked away. "sorry.." I mumbled. "What?" "Sorry" I mumbled again. "Bakugo can you please speak louder?I can't hear yo-" I cut him off with a loud scream. Which seems to surprise him. "Fuck it!" I snapped my body towards deku and looked him straight to his face. "Why is this shit so fucking hard!?" I shouted and looked down. "H-hey are you okay?" I heard deku ask. I grit my teeth and threw away my pride for the first time. "I'm so fucking sorry okay!?I didn't mean to shout at you that time!so please,don't leave me. Don't give up on me!!you're the only one I have..." My voice started to crack as I spoke the last part.

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks as I spoke. "I-i know I'm been a jerk to you since we were kids. I know how much of an asshole I am,you know that too, but you still stayed by my side. I thought I hated you and never wanted you anywhere with me. But I can't take it anymore!" I said, putting both my hands in each of my ears."aarrghh,why is saying such simple word so fucking hard!!" I shouted as tears continued to stream on my face. "I-im so fucking sorry...for everything.." I finished.
I then felt an arm wrap around me, pulling me towards it's direction. I bumped into a a soft chest, realizing it was Deku's. I hold on to his arms and continued sobbing.

We stayed like that for a while. As I calm down,deku spoke "I'm glad you know you're an asshole" he said,I still can't see his face since I'm looking down,resting my forehead on his chest. I frowned at the statement,and it made me feel more guilty. "I know you don't mean it,I know you were annoyed,well youre always annoyed." He said and chuckled. "Don't worry,I forgive you. I was just like that because...I was mad too.." he said, almost whispering the last part,but enough for me to hear. I pulled away from the hug and looked at him. "Mad?why?" I asked.

(Fun fact,while I was writing this,my mind is full of pokemon things lmao)

He sighed and lays down,looking up at the stars."you don't need to know, it's stupid anyways" he said.
"Tell me"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Ye-"
"Okay okay fine" he shot he's back up again,looking away with a blushing face. ' the fuck is wrong with him?' i thought. "It was about....kirishima" he said,covering his face with his arms. I sat in shock, shitty hair?why is he mad at him?? "The fuck did he do to you.?" I asked. "It's.....stupid,you don't have to know" I furrowed my brows and glared at him. "Tell me. Now." I demanded. "I-i can't..." He said and turned away. I got pissed a bit but remained calm since I don't want to scare him away."you're gonna tell me now,or I'm forcing it out of you" I said. I heard gulp,his ears turning red. I heard him murmur something,but it wasn't clear enough for me to understand. "Oi,speak a bit louder,I can't hear you"(oh how the tables have turned)

"I...i........you" he whispered the middle part. I finally lost my patience and yelled."Oi! I said speak lou-" "I LIKE YOU!"
He cut me off. I felt my heart stop. He looked at me,tears threatening to spill. "I-i like you,t-thats why.." he said. After hearing those words,my body moved on its own and pulled him into a hug. I rest my face in the crook of his neck and hugged him tightly.

"B-bakugo-" "don't call me that" I cut him off. I pulled away and stared at him."w-why? isn't that your nam-" "I dont like it,it's annoying coming from you"

Deku's POV

"Eh?then what should I call you?" I asked."c-call me ......." He mumbled. I tilted my head and looked at him in confusion. "What did you say?" He looked down. I felt his grip tighten. "I SAID CALL ME THAT STUPID NICKNAME!" he yelled. He looked up with a blushed face. ' cute ' i thought. I chuckled at the statement. "Okay!" I said and smiled at him. He's face blushed even more than before if it's possible. I continued laughing when a thought crossed my mind. "Kacchan,do you like me?" I asked bluntly. He blushed even more and stared at me with a shocked face. He then turned away and said "y-yeah" he said. Did he just stutter? I jumped at him and hugged him tightly,not wanting to let go.

"O-oi,deku" he called, hugging me back. I hummed as a response. He cleared his throat and asked. "Will you be my boyfriend?". I pulled away rather quick,still holding both his arms. He looked at me, confused. I smiled at him and turned away, staring at the stars. "Hey, kacchan" I called. "Yeah?"
I looked at him softly and back at the night sky. "The moon...is beautiful,isn't it?" I asked,as I smiled up. His glaze become soft,and looked up. He hummed as response."sure" "huh?" He snapped his head to me with a confused look. I giggled and looked at him."sure,I'll be your boyfriend".

I'm ending this chapter here hehehehehe. I want to make it a little longer but my brain suddenly stopped working and now I can't think of anything to add. Anygayss,hope you enjoy!this chapter is so cringey 😬