chapter 5 - 𝕘𝕚𝕗𝕥

Deku's POV

Ahh...this sounds nice...

I closed my eyes...and started singing...

(Play July by noah cyrus;))

🎶 I've been holding my breath,"
I've been counting to ten,
"Over something you said.🎶

I can relate to this verse.

🎶I've been holding back tears,"
While your throwing back beers,
"I'm alone in bed🎶

This too...let's just take the second line away.

🎶You know i~"
I'm afraid of change..
Guess that's why~
"We stay the same 🎶

Hmm..no comment..

🎶So tell me to leave"
I'll pack my bag,
"Get on the road🎶

....

🎶Find someone that loves you,"
Better than I do,
"Darling,I know🎶

Woah that was uncalled for..

🎶Cause you remind me everyday"
I'm not enough,
"But I still stay🎶

This song is really calling me out huh..

🎶Feels like a lifetime"
Just trying to get by,
"While we're dying inside 🎶

Hmm..this song really..

🎶I've done a lot of things wrong"
Loving you being one,
"But I can't move on🎶

Woah chille..I know that already..

🎶You know i~"
I'm afraid of change..
Guess that's why~
"We stay the same 🎶

Here we go again..

🎶So tell me to leave"
I'll pack my bag,
"Get on the road🎶

No comment again..

🎶Find someone that loves you,"
Better than I do,
"Darling,I know🎶

Ouch...

🎶Cause you remind me everyday"
I'm not enough,
"But I still stay🎶

Of course I'm not enough...

🎶If you want me to leave"
Then tell me to leave,
"And baby I'll go🎶

Like hell I'll leave...never..

My eyes are still closed...just listening to the whistle...it's so relaxing..what's the title of this song again?is it July?I'm gonna add this to my playlist later..

🎶Cause you remind me everyday"
I'm not enough,
"But I still stay🎶

The song finished..I slowly opened my eyes and breathe deeply. I noticed that it was a bit (or too) quite so I decided to turn my head. And there,my classmates, sitting still with a shocked look on their faces. I begin to panic "u-umm..is there.. something wrong guys?" I asked nervously. Mina and uraraka-kun suddenly run up to me and hug me,almost made me trip.

"Midoriya!!I didn't know you can sing so well!!" Mina exclaimed."see deku! I told you, youre good!" Uraraka said, "e-eh?am I really that good? I mean..I-i just-" "midoriya!you can sing too?why didn't you tell us?" Jirou said while walking up to us. "Eh?you guys never ask..and i-its really embarrassing.." I said looking down.

"What's to be embarrassed about?you're so good!" Mina exclaimed. Everyone nods in agreement."uh.. thanks?I guess.." I said and scratched my head. After that, everyone keeps asking me questions. It really is a long day.

~~~

We came back to the dorms before 9 to avoid punishment from sensei. The others already head to their rooms but I stayed down.

I'm in the kitchen, questioning my life choices(jk). I sighed heavily while holding my gift for kacchan. "I never get to give kacchan my gift huh.." I thought. I sighed again. "He wouldn't accept it anyways" I walked to the trash can and threw the gift,after that I drink a glass of water and walk my way to my room.

~~~

Kacchans POV

It's been an hour since we came back and I still can't sleep. I keep thinking about deku...and his beautiful voice.

"Tch"

I stood up from my bed and walk out to the kitchen to drink water.

I grabbed a bottle from the fridge and started chugging on it. When I was about to go back I felt something hit my foot. I look down on it,it's a box with a note on it. I picked it up and realize it was a present. I looked at the note and started reading it.

Dear kacchan,

Hey kacchan!happy birthday! I can't really think of a gift for you so I just bought something simple. I hope you like it!

~deku

"Why didn't he give it to me?" I asked to myself and realized that maybe because I never really accept he's presents that he gave up on giving me one." Stupid deku" I said and walked back to my room. I sat down on my bed and started unwrapping the small box, I opened the box and saw another note and a phone case.

"Hey kacchan! Do you like it?it's a customized phone case with your hero costume design on it!"

'cute' I thought. I picked up the case and take a good look on it.

 I picked up the case and take a good look on it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(The other one is deku's case;))

It's pretty simple. It even has a little keychain on it. 'that dumbass is too cute' I thought. I picked up my phone and put the case on it. It looks good. I smiled at the thought of a certain broccoli and layed down on my bed.

'goodnight deku'..

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter! I'm kinda having a hard time writing cause my brain would suddenly stop functioning. Still,it's really a bad one..see you in the next chapter!