chapter 10 - 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕚𝕞

Deku's POV

"Deku,can we talk?" Uraraka whispered to me,"hm?about what uraraka?" "Just follow me okay?" She said and pulled me away from the common area."eh?where are you two going?" I heard iida ask."I have to talk to deku about something, please excuse us." She said and continued pulling me.

In case you didn't know,the party has already ended. After dressing us up like a girl, we singed more songs and watched a movie. The others said that they were tired so we ended it there.

At last,we reached uraraka's room. We came in and she locked the door,pulled me and made me sit on the bed."so,what is it uraraka?" I asked calmly. She sighed and sat at her chair infront of her desk,facing me. "Deku,when are you doing it?" She asked. I got confused and have back the question."what it?do i need to do something?" I asked. She looked at me,her eyebrows furrowed."you know what I mean"she said. I looked at her even more confused. We just sat there in silence, letting the warm sunlight from the balcony touch our skin. She sighed and looked out to the balcony,then back at me and said "when are you gonna confess to bakugo?" I looked at her, visibly shocked from the question. I've never actually thought about confessing to kacchan. "I-....I don't know" I said and looked down.

"I've never actually thought about confessing to him,and maybe...it's better to just not-" "no!you have to confess to him!"
She cut me off."you can't stay like this forever you know!?" She followed. "But...it's not like he likes me too,he's not even gay" I argued. I looked down,tears started streaming down my face. I can feel my throat burning. 'It hurts' I thought. 'i already I have no chance a long time ago. Why does it still hurts'. I heard shuffling and felt the bed shifted. I then felt someone smack my head. "Ow!what was that for!?" I shouted, looking up to her with puffy eyes."tsk,youre overthinking again" she said and sat beside me."you wouldn't know if you don't try, right?" She said and patted my back. "Don't you understand it uraraka?he hates me ever since we were kids! he'll never like me" I said and started sobbing. I felt an arms wrapped around me so I hugged her back.

"I've said just now,but I'll say it again" she pulled away from the hug and rest both her hands on my shoulders."you wouldn't know if don't try!maybe he likes you too!?" She said. "But-"she cut me off again and continued what she was saying "I know hes aggressive as fuck and acts like a dick but I know youre the only one that understand him. You know he doesn't mean everything he says and do right?" She said. She's right,I'm the only one that understands kacchan,but still,he won't like me. Not that way. "I'll....no...I don't want to.... he'll just reject me..and probably avoid me for the rest of his life. I don't want that to happen" I said, looking down and slowly clenching my fist. I heard her sigh,I looked up to her. We just sat there in silence,I'm not crying anymore by the time.

"It's late now deku,you should go back to your room" she said. I nodded and stood up and walked to the door, she followed me and walked me out.Just as I exited the room uraraka stopped me. I turned to her and looked at her with a confused face."is there anything else you need?" I asked. She shooked her head and said "if you change your mind,call me okay?it might not look like it,but I'm sure he changed. Everyone does" she said. She smiled at me and I smiled back."not everyone changes,uraraka" I said and smiled bitterly. As I turned away she spoke "it does tho" I stopped at my track and just stood there."everyone.... everything change,others change because it's part of they're life cycle,like how seeds change into trees,others change by choice,like how endeavor change,and chose to be a better person,and hero." I just stood there in silence. "They just need a little push. Good night" she finished and closed the door.

I walked back to my room. Layed down on the bed and start thinking about what she said.

"I'm sorry, please don't get my hopes up .."

"I just don't want to hurt myself anymore than I do now" and I fell asleep.

Done!!!lmao another update!I feel like writing alot lately so I hope you enjoy!!