chapter 14 - 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Im tired):<<

Deku's POV

I'm on my way now back to the dorms. Aizawa sensei woke me up an hour ago and told me that I have to go back and I can't just stay on the teachers dorms.

I opened the door and saw some of my friends seating on the couch and others on the floor. Uraraka noticed me and run up to me."deku you're back!" She yelled and hugged me. She pulled away and started talking again."we were so worried when you didn't get back last night!if sensei hadn't called us,we would've been searching the whole city!!" She whined."yeah,yeah, sorry about that" I said and smiled nervously. I walk ahead in front of my classmates and apologized for what happened yesterday. They said it was okay and didn't question me about what happened. I'm glad they didn't,I don't really want to talk about it. ' he's not here ' I thought. I just shrugged it off and walked up to my room. I plopped myself on the bed and closed my eyes, breathing slowly. ' oh no ' my breathing start to get uneven and it made me scrunch my eyes. This always happen when I became aware that I'm breathing. (It's happening to me right now lmao) after awhile I lose my focus on it. I guess I was still tired and fell asleep.

~two day timeskip lmao~

Bakugo's POV

It's been two days.TWO FUCKING DAYS. And the nerd still haven't talked to me. I'm fucked up. Like,how does he even manage to avoid me!?we literally live in the same roof!!.

I'm in class. Not really listening to the hobo teacher in the front. I groaned internally. How am I supposed to befriend the nerd now? The plan was to slowly befriend him..not throw him away..now I really fucked up.

Ringggg ringggg

I heard the bells,"class dismissed" I heard the hobo said and walked out of the classroom. Everyone stood up and started packing. I saw deku packing up and thought maybe I should ask him again. I waited for the others to leave. After awhile, it was only me and deku left."deku!can we talk for a minute?" I asked. He turned to me,his face looking emotionless.' please don't look at me like that ' I thought.
"Oh,um.. sorry bakugo,but I have to meet all might for a training so..I have to go now." He said and left. I felt sick. I don't want him to leave me. I know i've been a jerk to him since we're kids but I don't want him to give up. I sighed heavily and put my bag on my shoulders. I then left the room.

--------------

As I was walking home I heard someone calling me. I turned my head over my shoulders and saw shitty hair running towards me while waving he's hands." The fuck do you want shitty hair!?" I asked once he reached me. "Nothing I saw you walking alone so I thought why not walk with you" he answered and looked forward. I just 'tsk' at him and continued walking.

(I don't want y'all to be confused so just to be clear, they're walking back to the dorms,okay?)

While we were walking in silence,I can feel shitty hair staring. I grit my teeth in annoyance." Why do you keep staring at me!?" I yelled. He just looked at me with a expression I can't fucking read."bro...you look sad,are you okay?" He asked. I stopped at my tracks and looked at him with a shocked face. Am I that obvious?how the hell did he know?."wha- no I'm not. Why the hell would I be sad!?" I replied, hiding my nervousness."well,your expression when I asked you says otherwise." He said and turned away."you also looked sad awhile ago." He followed. We started walking again,when I broke the silence." Am I really that obvious?" I asked, seeming more calm than just a minute ago "hm yeah,did something happen?" He asked. I sighed and spoke "yeah,it's about deku,but don't tell anyone,and..." He looked at me curiously, waiting for my word."..let's talk about this in my room" I said and walk faster than him."okay" he answered and followed. We walked back quietly,just waiting to reach the dorms.

-------------

~in Katsuki's room~

I sat on my bed with my legs crossed while shitty hair is seating on my chair backwards, facing my way. "So,you two still haven't made up?" He asked, resting his head on his arms. I sighed and replied "he won't let me talk to him" I only said. " He won't?the hell did you do this time?" He asked me, furrowing his brows. I looked at him and then turned away. I don't know if I could tell him. I know that he won't side me this time,but I also don't want him to leave me alone."I...said some mean things to him" I said and looked down. Visibly disappointed on myself (lmao same) "you always say mean things to him bro,what is it this time?" It was quiet. The silence was so loud. I don't know what to say. No,I don't know HOW to say it. We stayed silent for awhile but I decided to break it,and tell him the truth.

"I... called him useless..and dumb..and other mean words.. because he accidentally broke my all might figurine" I said, almost whispering the last part,but enough for shitty hair to hear. I looked up to him. He looked shocked..and confused at the same time. I looked down,I feel so ashamed of myself. " Bro..you said all that..just because he broke your figurine?" He said. I grit my teeth, feeling more guilty and upset."you know what you did was wrong right?you can't just tell at someone for something they did that they didn't mean to-" "I know okay!?" I almost yelled. "I didn't mean to tell at him!I was just annoyed that time!!I didn't mean to!!" I continued,my voice cracking. "Sorry bro,I didn't mean to guilt trip you, it's just-" I cut him off saying it's okay. We sat there again, another set of silence."maybe give him some time." Shitty hair said. I shot a look at him and he looked back,then look at the balcony again."I mean,he's still mad right?maybe give him some time to think things,or just give him space,he probably needed for a long time now." He said. I just hummed and nodded."bakubro,can I ask you something?"
"Yeah what is it?" He looked at me dead serious and said. "Why do you want to make up with him?you usually just shrugged this kind of things off and let midoriya be the one to apologise to you" he asked. I looked at him,kinda shocked at the sudden question."i-.....I just want to befriend him" I said, hiding my face,that's probably red as a cherry right now. Shitty hair just stayed silent. I don't know if I'm happy or nervous that he's not saying anything."hm,okay then. I'm gonna go now,see yah!" He said and walked out. I released my breath,that I didn't know I was holding. I then layed myself down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. I then felt my eyelids get heavy and I fall asleep.

~ tommorow in class ~

"Okay class,I have an announcement today" the hobo teacher said. Everyone then got quiet. "Okay, since everyone of you,and the other classes and years, have been so busy this past few months. The school decided to hold a band competition." He continued. The others started cheering,which clearly made the old man annoyed. "Quiet!" He yelled, activating he's quirk,which made everyone shut their mouths. The man groaned and continued what he was saying "as I was saying,it's made for you guys to have fun,so you don't really have to compete,but you also can if you want, and that's my question. Do you guys want to compete?" He finished. Everyone was quiet, until racoon eyes break it. "Sensei!!if it's a competition,what will be the price?" She asked,her left hand on air. "Hmm..let me explain to you. The competition will have three winners. 1st place,2nd place, and 3rd place. For the 3rd place, they will be given a two weeks vacation,2nd place will have three weeks,and a month for the 1st place."
He finished.

"Thank you" racoon eyes said, seating back down. "So, what is it?"everyone just give each other a look and stared back at the hobo teacher. They all nod their head, gesturing that they agreed."okay then"he said "I'm gonna put our class on one of the slots later" he finished. He then started the lesson.

'i feel like something bad will happen' i thought.