chapter 24 - sleep over

Y'all I'm lowkey sad rn..this story is about to endd!! This still have about another or two chapter so I hope you enjoy:))

( I did the gibli scene challenge but with my favorite ship instead↑↑↑)

Deku's POV

" Kacchan wake up" I whispered as I gently shake his shoulders. "Hmm" he groaned. He slid his arms around my waist and pulled closer to his chest, burying his face in my neck. I giggled at his action."kacchan get up,we have to start packing" a said."five more minutes" he said. "Kacchaaan~" I whined quietly. I heard him made a tch noise and then shot his head up, looking directly to my face. He stayed like that for a while and then peck a kiss on my lips. I felt my face heat up a little. A smirk grew on his lips as he slowly leaned in. I felt his soft lips brushed against mine as he kissed me again,I kissed back.  (  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He bit my lower lip, asking for entrance. I immediately opened it, allowing him to roam the inside. He slowly shifted himself, pinning me between his arms,his body on top of me. Our kiss became heated,but eventually pulled away since we don't want aizawa sensei to catch us. We're both gasping for air,not pulling away from each others gaze. A smirk grew on his face as he stood up from his position. "Dumbass" he said and got out of the tent. I giggled as I got up, following him out.

(I just finished reading an angst bkdk and now I want to kill myself T^T)

————————

We are now on the bus. After some packing back in the campsite,we walked down the mountain and waited for our bus. It's just a 1hr bus ride to the hotel so we're almost there. The others are chatting about something, kacchan is sleeping beside me,and I'm just glancing out the window. "Those past nights were fun!" Kaminari exclaimed. "I know right?I already missed hanging out with all of you before bed!" Kirishima said. "Oh,oh, I have an ideas!" "What is it mina?" Hagakure asked. "Why don't we have a sleepover at mine and hagakure's room!?" She suggested. "Ohh, that'll be so cool!" Uraraka said. "Right!??" Mina exclaimed. The others agreed at the idea,but iida suddenly interrupted."Mina! We can't just have sleepover without aizawa sensei's permission! He didn't say anything about-"  "it's okay iida,as long as you all won't make so much noise,then you can do whatever shit you want" aizawa sensei confirmed. They all cheered.

When we arrived, kirishima walk to the seat beside me and waked kacchan. He also told me about the sleep over. When we got back to our room, kacchan immediately locked the door and tackled me down the bed. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck. We stayed like that for awhile and stood up to eat down at the cafe in the first floor.

(I'm so fuckin out of ideas-)

————————

"Do I really have to go?" Kacchan asked as he lay on the bed,not wanting to get up."yup and you have no choice" I said as I took a few pillows and a blanket to bring. I heard him groan and stood up. I felt his hands over my shoulder. He then turned me around to face him. "Hey deku" he growled as he glared intensely at me. Silence grew between us. (We love the ✨ tension ✨)
"Gimme a kiss " he said sternly. I stood quiet for a minute, trying to process what he said. I then chuckled at it. I leaned in and placed my lips on his. He wrapped his arms around my waist and mine on his neck as we gently kiss. I pulled away and smiled at him." There,now can we go?" I asked. "Tch,fine" he said. He slid off his arms and walked towards the closet. He took out a pair of grey sweatpants and a black shirt. He entered the bathroom and walked out after a few minutes, completely changed.
After some more exchange of kisses,we decided to leave the room and head to mina's room.

~timeskip cause I'm so fuckin lazy~

We are now playing spin the bottle. Mina said a sleepover is not a sleepover without this game so we all just agreed,even kacchan did. It was hagakure's turn now so she started spinning the bottle. After a few spins,it stopped and the tip pointed directly to me. "Soo.... midoriya" she said. I gulped. "Truth or dare?" "Truth" I replied. The others then started complaining or calling me a pussy for choosing truth. I just snickered and stick out my tounge. "Everyone quiet!" Mina yelled. The room is immediately filled with silence. "Please continue" Mina followed. Hagakure nodded and turned her head to me (idek how the hell did he saw that but just work with it) "midoriya,do you have someone you like right now? you know,like, romantically?" Hagakure asked. My eyes widen as a blush crept on my face. Some of them gasp. "Omg" jirou said. "You do like someone" she continued. "Who is it?!" Uraraka exclaimed. I know that she knows I'm with kacchan. But shes acting really good. "I -uh" I tried to think about an answer,then an idea came to my mind. I smiled at the thought,which made them confused. "Amanda" I said. They all sat there, visible confusion on their faces.

"Who's Amanda?" I couldn't take it anymore and laughed hysterically. "What's so funny midoriya?" Kirishima asked. "N-nothing" I said as I slowly calm down. They all just shrugged it and continued the game.

Authors POV

After a few more spins, their game ended. It's about 10pm now,the students were in their own groups, chatting to each other, except for a certain broccoli. Izuku was really tired,they walked down a mountain in the morning, unpack some things after coming back to the hotel,talking to sero,momo and todoroki about him and kacchans relationship. Apparently,momo and todoroki both can understand spanish,but they just didn't say anything back in the camp since they know it'll piss kacchan. Then the sleep over. Deku was bobbing his head every now and then, trying to fight off the sleep as he tries to listen to what his friends were saying. He just wants to sleep. He turned his head around,looking for his kacchan. When he spot him,he stood up from his seat and walked towards the blond. Katsuki's attention quickly landed to the sleepy goofball walking up to him. Everyone turn their gazes to izuku, watching him closely. He then suddenly plopped down on bakugo's lap, wrapping his arms around his neck as hi rest his head on bakugo's shoulders. Bakugo was still in shock at what the nerd did,as well as their classmates. They were shock,but they were more worried for what bakugo would do to midoriya. "Kacchan..tired.." the boy said quietly.

Bakugo sighed. He felt izukus legs wrap around his waist as he slowly stood up. He picked up the pillows and blanket izuku had brought and headed to the door, ignoring his classmates stares. He headed back to their room and left the others,minds filled with so many questions.

"Eh?"
"EEEEHHHHH!??"

Sorry if this chapter is bad,I kinda rushed this one (idek why). Anygaysss,I hope you enjoy;))