chapter 9 - 𝕔𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤??

Lmao I have class today but I'mma write first 👁️👅👁️

Deku's POV

🎶WHERE YOU CAN BE YOU"
I CAN BE ME!
WE'LL NEVER LEAVE
"CAUSE WE ARE THE FREAKS!🎶

🎶WE ARE THE FREAKS!!🎶

Everyone shouted the last line and are now cheering.After eating dinner,we are now seating in a circle,in the common area."so,what are we doing now Mina?" Kaminari asked. I looked over to Mina,who is now smirking.oh no."well,were playing a game!!"she shouted.

"Ooh,what game?" Uraraka asked,seating beside me."were playing...."

"TRUTH OR DARE!!"

The others cheered while I.....well...I gulped. I feel like something bad will happen to me."okay,let's start now!" Mina said and spinned the bottle that she got from who knows where. It stopped spinning and it landed on iida. "Okay iida,truth or dare?" Mina said leaning her head a little to iidas way. "Dare" iida replied. "Well then..."

~timeskip cause I'm a lazy ass cat like aizawa~

"You really tried that?" Uraraka asked kaminari. "Well I was curious if it will affect me so I tried"
"Omg youre dumb" uraraka said,holding back from laughing."c'mon!if you have my quirk, wouldn't you try it too? right guys?" He said, turning his head to everyone. "Nope/nah/never" they replied,"can't you guys just back me up for once" kaminari said, whining. "Mina!!it's ready!!"
I turned my head to the direction of the sound,and see hagakure running towards Mina.
Mina asked hagakure to go prepare her room awhile ago for her. "Really??" Mina asked. "Yup,yup!!" . 'what are they talking about?' I thought. "Alright then, Everyone!" She said. Everyone turned their head to Mina."our truth or dare game is officially done,we're now heading to our next segment" everyone started questioning Mina, clearly confused and have no idea on what's happening,even me tho. "Okay,let me explain first" we all quiet down, waiting for her answer."well,I don't really have anything to explain, midoriya,sero and denki?pls come with me" 'oh no,I have a bad feeling about this'.."e-eh?me why?" I asked nervously. "Yeah,is there anything you need?" Sero asked too. "Just come with me okay?" She said gesturing her hand to follow her. "O-okay" I said and stand up from where I'm sitting, kaminari and sero followed us and we headed to minas room.

Bakugo's POV

"O-okay" the nerd said and stand up,The extras following behind him. 'what in the fuck is racoon eyes going to do with him' I thought. "Hey bro,you okay" I felt someone bump my shoulder,I looked for the person and found shitty hair,who's sitting beside me. "I'm fine shitty hair" I said and looked away, staring into nothing. "What do you think will they do?" Shitty hair started."idk and idc" I answered,still staring away. Everyone just sat here, waiting for the others to come back. 'whats taking them so long' I thought. I started getting bored and annoyed."tsk,fuck it" I stand up and walked out from the circle. "Eh?where are you going bakugo?" Frog face asked me. "Getting snacks." I said and walked away."eh, bakubro can you get me one too?oh and a soda!" "Oh me too" "can you get me too?" Me too bakugo!" The extras keep on demanding me to get them snacks,which made my blood boil. "STOP DEMANDING ME AND GO GET YOUR OWN" I yelled and stomped away. When i get to the kitchen,I grabbed as many chips as I can and a case of soda and walked out. When I reached the common area, everyone looked at me, shocked. I started throwing chips to everyone and left the case of soda in the middle. I got one for myself and walked to my spot from awhile ago and seat and started munching aggressively on my chips. "Ooh,thanks bakugo" earphones said and reach for a soda,the others start thanking me too. "Tsk,fuck off" I said and continued munching. They laughed at my response and continued waiting for the extras.'tsk, stupid extras' I thought. We just sat and ate here waiting.