chapter 12 - 𝕚 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕥

Dear self,you still have school, writing is not the only thing you can do when your bored;)

Deku's POV

Everyone is acting weird. Like, sometimes,some of my classmates are missing,or sometimes the others would just pull me away saying they want to hang out with me. But why tho?why are they acting so weird towards me?did I do something wrong?I started thinking.

After a LOT while,I realized something...my BIRTHDAY!! My birthday is in Saturday which means 3 days to go!!
Are they planning a party for me or something?*gasp*are they gonna surprise me!??

Wait!no!I shouldn't assume too much from them! they're my friends. Anything they do for me is okay.
I got out of my thoughts and started changing into our uniform. I walked out my room and got downstairs to the kitchen.

Everyone was there, eating and chatting lively at the dining area. I got my food and walked to where uraraka and iida seating.
"Good morning deku/midoriya!" They both said in unison. "Good morning!" I replied. I sat beside uraraka,we just ate there and have a little conversation. After that, we all went to class together.

~after class~

Bakuhoe's POV

"C'mon broo!" Shitty hair said. "I said I don't want to!" "But it's for deku's birthday!!and we'll have fun too!" Dunce face whined."I said no!" I shouted, standing up from my desk. I'm in the classroom right now with shitty hair,dunce face,who keeps bugging me and tape face and racoon eyes,who seems to be talking about something behind these two idiots. We are the only ones left in the class since the others have gone back to the dorms.

They keep on asking me to come with them to buy a gift for the nerd."Im not coming,now leave me along!" I said and walked out of the classroom.

"We really can't convince him just for once huh?"
"Very not manly"

"You two quit the drama! We still have to go to the mall!"
"Yeah guys,let's go now,before aizawa sensei change his mind and drag us back to the dorms"

~ timeskip cause my lazy cat ass wants to~

I'm currently in the mall, walking around like a lost child. Today is Friday,school just ended and now I'm here to find that stupid nerd a stupid gift. I've been here for like,2 hours,and I still can't find a gift for him.

I walked around for another 15mins, analysing every store I pass to,after awhile I saw an antique store that peaked my interest. I walked in and look around. I ended up in an area full of gems. I saw so many beautiful gems placed on necklaces,ear rings, rings and bracelets,but one caught my attention.

It was a black string bracelet, braided around a beautiful gemstone. It was an emerald green glowing in the middle of the shelf. I picked the bracelet and quickly like a daily routine, thought of deku's eyes ' it looks just like the nerds big round green eyes' i stared at it for awhile and decided to buy it.

After buying it I came back to the dorms, the others were in the common area, chatting like rats. I just ignored them and headed to my room.

I closed the door and plopped on my bed. I took out the bracelet in my pocket and stared at it for awhile. ' he'll definitely like this' I thought. I sat down and reached for a wrapper I prepared yesterday. I wrapped the bracelet at the best I can and put it in my drawer. After that I changed to my usual tank top and grey sweatpants. I walked downstairs to eat and head to bed early.

~timeskip again lmao~

Deku's POV

"Wahhh!! Katsudon!!" I shouted. My classmates stared at me in awe and some giggled. "We're glad you like it, midoriya!"Mina exclaimed. Apparently,they made a katsudon shaped CAKE for my birthday! And that's when I thought they already surprised me this morning!.