chapter 22 - caught you in spanish~

The title is so funny for me BAHAHHAH ANYGAYSSS,enjoy(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Bakugo's POV

"can't you be a little faster shitnerd??" I said, turning back at deku. We are currently climbing up the mountain. We've been here for about an hour now,and we still have 2 hours before we reach the camping site. "Kacchan*exhales* you're too*inhales* fast *exhales*" he replied panting for air. I just "tch" him and continued walking.

(I am too lazy for this shit so I'mma just put another timeskip)

---------------------------

"You'll be sharing a tent with your roommate,now get started" sensei said. I picked up the bag that contains the tent and pulled it out and started setting it while deku is getting some woods with the  other extras for the campfire. When I finished setting the tent,the extras are now back. "K-kacchan!did you set that yourself?" Deku asked, walking towards me. "Yeah" "you could've wait for me" "tch,I don't need your help" I said and entered the tent. I started setting our blankets and pillows. He entered the tent,but I just ignored it. After I finished,I got out and walk towards the campfire. It's already around 7pm right now.

Me rn:sleepy ASF
My grammar: like a broken plaque
(I hope you get it✋)

I sat down beside shitty hair,who's roasting a marshmallow. Most of the extras are already resting around with us,while the others are still setting up their tent. When were all gathered around the fire,sensei spoke"I'm gonna go rest now,you all are allowed until 10,I'm gonna check you later to make sure you're all asleep,okay?" "Yes sensei" we all said in unison. Sensei pulled out his cocoon and wore it before entering his tent. ' why does he even wear that when he already have a tent ' I thought to myself. I was snapped out of trance by a strumming of guitar. I looked around to see earphones teaching deku some guitar chords.

"Ooh that's so cool!" Deku beamed. "Thanks,do you wanna try playing it?" Earphones suggested. "Oh,I only know how to play one song" he said while scratching the back of his head. "Really? Can you play it then?" "A-are you sure?it's a really short one too so-" "it's okay!" She said giving the guitar to deku. "You can do it deku!" Pink cheeks yelled, cheering for the nerd. The others started cheering on him too. "I-i,okay.." he took a deep breath and started strumming.

🎶 Come with me~"
       And you'll be,
      In a world
" Of pure imagination 🎶

I felt myself fall into a pit of calmness. He's voice blocking all the other noises. I closed my eyes and listened.

🎶 Take a look~"
   And you'll see,
   Into your,
"Imagination 🎶

🎶 We'll begin~"
    With a spin,
Travelling in,a world
"Of my creation 🎶

🎶What you'll see~"
    Will defy,
"Explanation 🎶

"Wow,that was good midoriya!" Shitty hair said. "Indeed,you did well, midoriya" four eyes added. The others nodded in agreement. "T-thanks guys" he said. "Midoriya!that was cool! And you even did it in finger style!" Earphones cheered. "F-finger style?what's that?" He questioned. "Oh!it's a style where you pluck the strings with your finger tips or finger nails or thumb. It's a really hard style,but you did great!" She finished. An idea suddenly popped in my head. A smirk then grew on my face as I put my elbow on my thigh, resting my chin on my hand.

(Buckle up your seatbelts everybody!shits about to go down!!)

Bold - bakugo
Italic - deku

¿Qué pueden hacer esos dedos además de puntear las cuerdas?
( What can those fingers do other than plucking the strings though? )

Everyone looked at me with a confused face, except for the nerd,who's blushing furiously right now."k-kacchan!!" He said. "Eh?what did he say midoriya? And bakubro you can speak Spanish!?" Shitty hair said."yeah,now shut up"

"Entonces, Deku, ¿te importaría decirme qué pueden hacer esos dedos?"
( So,deku, mind telling me what those fingers can do?)

He looked at me with an unreadable expression. He cleared his throat and smirk. ' the fuck is this nerd thinking ' i thought.

"¿Por qué decirte cuando puedo simplemente mostrártelo?"
( Why tell you when I can just show it?)

I sat in shock by what he said. But immediately replaced it with a grin.

" Oh?poniéndonos audaces, ¿somos ahora? "
(Oh? getting bold are we now?"

" Kacchan hay dos tipos de negrita, ¿qué quieres decir con eso? Pero yo no me opondría a ninguno de los dos "
( Kacchan,there are two types of bold,what do you mean by that? But I wouldn't oppose on neither)

(I am so confused,idk if my grammar is correct pls work with it)

" ¿y si me refiero a ambos? "
( What if I meant both? )

" Entonces kacchan es un pervertido "
( Then kacchan is a pervert )

" ¿Cómo soy un pervertido ahora? eres literalmente quien dijo que "no te opondrás a ninguno de los dos" "
( How am I a pervert now? You're literally the one who said that "you wont be opposed on neither" ")

I argued,doing some air quotes. He huffed and said:

" ¡Tú eres quien lo inició! "
( You're the one who started it! )

He said and pointed on me. I was about to say something when racoon eyes interrupted me." What are you guys talking about? Sero you can understand spanish right?what did they say?" Deku and I snapped our heads towards tape face. He laughed nervously while I glare daggers at him. " Say something and you're dead" I threatened. He nodded his head furiously. "Oi tape face" I called out. He looked at me with a nervous face, responding with a "yeah?".
"ven a nuestra habitación cuando regresemos al hotel, tendremos que hablar de esto"
(Come to our room when we get back to the hotel, we'll have to talk about this) "o-okay" he replied. I scoffed and turn my head back to deku,who is still looking at tape face.

-----------------------

The rest of the night was spent on watching the stars. Uraraka suggested it,as she love stars so much. After that they all said their goodnights to each other. Before entering their tent,katsuki warned sero one last time and after that they all went to a deep slumber. The couple cuddled each other,not letting any warmth they radiate escape.

Today was a great day.

Damn another boring chapter..I'm so fuckin sleepy but I thought why shouldn't I finish this first and upload it before I go to bed,so..... goodbye ig;))