chapter 19 - 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘?

Damn sometimes I just wanna drop this story cause I'm too lazy to write but since it's almost ending imma just finish it;))(this is not edited so expect some errors or mistakes)

Authors POV

" So,you two?" The tired man asked, pointing at the two teens sitting in front of him in his office. The green boy nods with a face as red as a cherry,while the other just scoffs and snapped his head away to not see the tired man in his line of vision. The man sighed and massaged his temples,he then looked up at the teens and spoke,"what do you both need?" He asked.

Deku's POV

(This is kinda like a flashback before the talk so..)

"Aizawa sensei!" I called out, running at the halls towards my homeroom teacher who's on his way to the teachers lounge. He stopped and turned to me,"what do you need,problem child?" He asked, a hint of tiredness on his voice (he's always tired,what did you expect?) I stopped at my tracks as I stood in front of aizawa sensei,hands on my knees, panting for air. I looked up to him when suddenly nervousness hits me,I then started fidgeting my fingers,"u-umm,can kacchan and I come by your office later?we uuhh have something to tell you" I said looking down at the ground. "How important is it?" He asked. "U-uh,it's about kacchan and I,and also about the vacation" I said while scratching my nape. Silence grew as I wait for sensei answer. He then sigh and said "come by after class" and walked away. I looked up to see him slowly turning into just a silhouette. I sighed in relief and made my way to the classroom.

~💀during class💀~

" So about the vacation.." aizawa sensei started. It's almost the end of our period and only 10 mins left. "The school have agreed to have all the winners go to the same destinations." He continued. I looked around to see my classmates enthusiasm all over the room, I looked back at aizawa sensei, waiting for him to continue when Mina suddenly raised her hand. "Yes, ashido?" "Sensei,will you tell us the destinations and when we will leave?" She asked. "Yes,so sit down and let me speak" sensei replied. Mina sat down firmly and the class is now quiet. "The vacation has been scheduled and we are told to follow it, we'll be staying at a hotel resort out of town for the whole vacation, it's building is just a few blocks away from the beach, after a day of settlement,we'll head to the beach,and then a week camping at Mt.Tate. 3 day road trip around saitama,and the rest of the days are for you to plan." He finished,the others cheered at the last sentence.
(I don't really know if mount tate is real or if it's near tokyo but welp)

"Quiet down!" He yelled activating his quirk. The room was quickly filled with silence as sensei continue he's announcement." We will be leaving the day, after tomorrow,which will be an off day so you can all start packing and get ready for the trip. That's all,class dismissed" he finished and left the room.

~back to the present lmao~

"So all I have to do is to not interrupt bakugo while he's doing his part?" Sensei asked,arms crossed in front of his chest,his back against the chair. "Y-yes" I answered. I lightly hit kacchans arms as he just groaned as response to our teacher. He looked at me, questioning my action. I glared at him,making sure he gets my message. "When will this occur?" Sensei asked, breaking the tension between us that's we didn't know was there."a-ah! At the third night of the camping!" I answered and smiled beamingly.(is that even a word??) Sensei sighed and looked us straight in the eye. " Sure,I'll tell shinsou about it" "thank you so much!!" I stood up from my seat and bowed, pulling kacchan to bow with me. "You may leave now" sensei said. We said our goodbye(a groan for kacchan) and left the room and stared walking back to the dorms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A grin form on the tired man's face, intertwining his fingers and resting his chin on his hands. "This will be interesting"

A/N

Lmao sorry if it's short I didn't expect it to be this short but I planned the ending of this chapter to be like this so I don't have a choice¯\_(ツ)_/¯welp,see you in the next update!!