chapter 25 - Supportive (end)

Authors POV

It was quiet. The room was filled with silence,as their classmates stare at them. It was the morning after the night of their sleepover. The couple was sitting on the couch. Izuku have his legs crossed,his hands resting straight on his lap. While bakugo,he have one of his legs resting on his other,arms crossed at his chest.

They were called to mina's room after sero accidentally passed by the couple,seeing them wide awake,and told the others. Now they are currently being "interrogated" by the whole class. "You two..." Kaminari started. "Wh-" "why didn't you tell us dude!??" Kirishima cut him off. The blond scoffed. "Because y'all are dumb" he said."kacchan!" The smaller scolded. They exchanged glares,the blond giving up after a few minutes and made a "tch" sound. The class stared at them with a shocked face,mouths agape. They always knew katsuki has some kind of soft spot for the freckled boy,who wouldn't though? But they didn't expect it to be this effective.

"Does that mean we're not dumb?" Mina asked,breaking the silence. Everyone turned their heads to her with a confused look. Except for uraraka - who is giggling- sero,momo and todoroki - with his usual monotone look. "Knowing it first doesn't make you an exception, racoon eyes" katsuki said with a scowl. "Wait- Mina,you knew!?" Hagakure said. Mina nodded and started giggling,while uraraka turn into a fit of teary laugh. "Sero,momo,and todo also knows" Mina pointed. "And obviously, her" she said as she bring her finger to uraraka. " Ehh that's unfair!" Kaminari whined.

"Nothings unfair,dumbass. If y'all were a little smarter back in the camping then you would've known earlier" katsuki said."huh?what do you mean?" Kirishima tilted his head. "Tch,oi deku,why don't you tell them" he said to his boyfriend, gesturing his hands towards their classmates. The smaller muffled a snicker and nod. "Remember the prank we did?" He started. The others nodded. "Well,that was actually, supposed to be our coming out,but you didn't seem to get it so we just let it be" he finished. Once again,their mouths hang agape. "I-i never thought it was like that" jirou said. The others nodded in agreement.

After a few more explaining and a lots of congratulations,they finally left the room and headed to theirs."well at least they were supportive" the smaller started."they are still dumb" the blond replied. "Kacchan don't be mean" the smaller scolded.

--------

"You really don't have to remind us that!" Kirishima said.

"Nope,that was dumbest thing I'll never forgot,so you all have to remember it too!" Katsuki said as he snickered.

"Kacchan be kind! It's our wedding today!" Izuku exclaimed as he wrap his arms around his new husband's waist. Katsuki threw his arms on izukus shoulders." No,they have to be kind to US cause is our wedding" he scoffed.

The crowd of guests laugh at the former class 1-A's bickerings. As they continue to celebrate the wonderful day.

~• END•~

A/N

Hello!! I just wanna say thank you for reading this sickening mess of shit. Sorry if the ending is bad,it's kinda rushed since I have SOOO much homework to do and I really just want to finally end this.

Edit:

Hi! This is the author of this work! First of all I just wanna say thank you for reading my...pretty bad work(don't even say it's not bad I have a lot of proofs) , I'm really glad that people like this!! But that's not the point.

It's been a few months since this book ended and I'm happy to see how supportive y'all about it, now I'm shamefully dropping my twt acc. bcs i really want to interact with more people there(it's my bkdk main) my @ is keliarri

I post arts and stuff about my future writings there:> I'm also currently working with my friend on a Collab fic (which is bkdk) and I will really appreciate if y'all check my acc out! Thank you again for reading!!love y'all<33