chapter 6 - 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪¿?

こんにちわ! I'm back! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Deku's POV

I woke up in the sound of my alarm. I turned it off and stand up from my bed. I got to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and head down the kitchen.

Everyone is already there. "Good morning guys!!" I said. They looked at me and greeted me back. I got my food and sat beside uraraka and iida. "Hey deku" uraraka called me while whispering. Why is she whispering?"what is it uraraka?and why are we whispering?" I asked. "I just want to ask you something,and figured you wouldn't want the others to hear it so I did this" she said "oh,what is it?" I asked again " did you give your gift to bakugo?" I flushed at her question, I stared at her for awhile and answered "i-uhh...I threw it away." I said looking down and continued eating.
(Ah,yes.uraraka knows about the gift) "eh?but why?" She asked with a sad and confused look on her face "well,he wouldn't accept it anyways,so I just threw it" she furrowed her eye brows and sighed "deku,your so dumb sometimes" I looked at her with a confused look for awhile but just shrugged it off.

Ah,I forgot to say uraraka knows about my crush on kacchan,she's the only person I told about it since she's my best friend and I can trust her. Apparently tho,she ships me with kacchan (I don't know why tho) so she really didn't question me on why him of all people.

After eating,I was on my way to train when I pass at kacchan in the common area. He was playing with his phone and then I saw....
.
.
.
.
.
That was the phone case I bought!!
'but didn't I threw it?where did he get that?did he found it in the trash? Wait no-maybe it's just look the same as mine. Kacchans not the type to look at trash. But what if that's mine,what am I gonna do-' "the fuck are you staring at,deku?" I came out of trance when I realize I was staring at kacchan for awhile and blushed furiously. "A-ah!s-sorry kacchan! I was j-just thinking about something!" I said,while looking away. "Tch" kacchan stood up from the couch and walk past me and whispered "thanks for the gift" and then he left. Again,I blushed like there's no tommorow. 'so it really is the gift I bought for him....but how did he find it?' I thought. I just stand there for awhile but decided to just let it go since I can't do anything about it anyways. I just continued walking to the gym to train.

~timeskip~

It's already 5pm so I decided to go back to the dorms. When I got inside,I saw some of my classmates in the common area. "Hey guys!" I said and waved at them. "Welcome back/hey" they said. "What are you guys do-" i was cut off by a squealing Mina running down to the common room. "EVERYONE!!" she shouted, "Mina please don't shout,we can hear you,and what is it?" Iida said while chopping the air. "Yeah,what is it mina?" Yaomomo said too. "So y'all remember,it's the end of semester next month right?" She said,holding back herself from screaming. "Yeah,what about it?" Yaomomo questioned. "So,I figured, after the exams,why don't we have a party!?" She almost screamed.
"Well,that's not a bad idea I guess...but are we even allowed to have a party in the dorms?" Jirou asked "if I remember it correctly,we aren't allowed to,but we can still ask aizawa sensei for permission." Iida said, smiling. "Yeah we can do that,but Mina.. isn't it too early to plan that up?we still have a month." Yaomomo said furrowing her eye brows. "Nuh-uh..it's just perfect" Mina said. Yaomomo sighed and looked at us "fine,but we're still not sure okay?so don't get your hopes up yet" "HAIIII" everyone said.

I'm so excited for this.

A/N

Hello mina-san!I'm really sorry if it's too short 😔I'm just having a hard time writing lately..I'm getting anxious about my studies..I can't answer anything and I don't want to...but I'm worried I'm not gonna pass..*sigh* I don't wanna go to school anymore..well anyways,hope you guys enjoy!see next time!