chapter 3 - 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕚 𝕓𝕦𝕪?

Hello mina-san!!!I'm back!so apparently..I'm feeling kinda guilty about how long my updates are taking so I'mma write as much as I can! Hope you enjoy:)

~a week before katsuki's birthday (yes I skipped the spring break and another week..you got a problem?jk.)~

Deku's POV

I'm currently in the classroom writing down notes that I will need in the near future cause math isn't really my thing (same izu). We still have about 15 minutes before the class dismissal and I'm really getting impatient. My nervousness is affecting my personality omg. 'why can't I just relax!!' I thought. If your confused them maybe I should tell you what this is about.

I CANT THINK OF A GIFT FOR KACCHAN!!. Like c'mon!it's been two weeks and I still don't have anything for him!.'aarrrgghh' I groaned internally.

Ringggg,ringgggg~

I flinched at the sound of the bell that got me out of trance.Isnt it too fast for I 15 minutes? I thought. I just shrugged it off and stand up from my desk, putting my bag on my shoulders.

"Deku kun!" I heard uraraka-kun called me so I turn my head to her seeing her walking up to me and iida-kun following her from behind.(that sounded so wrong 😐).

"uraraka-kun,is there anything you need?" I asked."oh nothing!let's go now!" Uraraka-kun answered."oh sorry uraraka-kun!I can't walk back with you guys today!" I told her and smiled nervously while scratching the back of my neck."huh?why?" Uraraka-kun asked."is there anywhere you have to go today Midoriya-kun?"iida-kun asked too."umm yeah, actually..."I said and laughed nervously."really?where?" Uraraka-kun asked again."oh I have to go to the mall! I have to buy something!" I answered happily."oh okay" she said."but Midoriya-kun, aren't we not allowed to go outside the school grounds?"iida kun asked while doing his signature air chopping.I chuckled at the sight then I saw them looking at me with a confused face."don't worry!I already asked aizawa sensei if I can go out and he approved!"I said as I tilted my head and smiled at them."mmhh okay then! we'll see you later in the dorms okay!"uraraka-kun said while turning to face the way out of the classroom."hm bye!" I said and waved them goodbye.

~timeskip? because I'm lazy~

I'm currently in the mall Wondering around like a lost child.I still haven't found anything for kacchan. I've been here for like an hour now. Then I suddenly saw a phone shop.Thats the first time I saw it in the mall,maybe it's a new one.I walked my way to the store and look around inside. It's pretty simple just like the other stores.Then I saw a sign saying ' customized phone cases and earpods! available here!' then I got an idea. I walked to the counter and asked for two customized phone cases(you'll see the design in the future chapters ☺️).

I head back at the dorms after buying the cases. I was greeted by a crying kaminari and figured that he was dared to join tokoyamis cult. 'Why would they do that' I thought.

Once I come in uraraka-kun called me "Deku-kun!do you want to join?"she asked. I was about to answer but then I sense a pairs of eyes staring at me. It wasn't just some random pair of eyes,it was a pair of beautiful crimson red eyes staring deeply at me like it could see through my soul. I turned my eyes to look at the crimson ones. There,I saw kacchan,he was glaring at me,but something was different..it was a bit softer than before. I turned away with a tint of red running through my cheeks. I just told uraraka-kun that I'm tired and I want to go to bed. I smiled at them and said my goodbye and headed to my room.

Once I get to my room, I put down everything in the desk along with my will to live(don't mind that).

I layed down on my bed and started dozing off.'i wonder if kacchan would like my gift' I thought.

A/N

hello my lovely readers!!(if there are any)I actually have nothing to say here...well hope you enjoy the chapter!!:))